Center for Allied Health Education Reviews

I rotated through amazing NYc clinical sites (3 different hospitals in different specialties) and met wonderful people in my field. I came from a dead-end job and realized that I wanted a career that helps others. That’s exactly what I got out of the DMS (sonography) program. I would highly recommend this program to anyone willing to work hard and who wants to make a difference. I graduated in the summer and was offered a job even before I officially took my registry.
Excellent Clinical Experience and the school prepares you amazingly for the field. I was really happy with my overall experience in the Radiography Program.
Cahe is a school that cares for their students academics. With the value you pay one cannot afford to play around and mess up. However, if you do mess up academically they do give you a second chance (comorehensive exam) and a third chance (reapply next term).
Start Your Review of Center for Allied Health Education
Current student.. this school is incredible. Great faculty and great experience. The school really wants you to succeed and gives you the tools needed.
Please be careful when investing your money into a school that is going to be your life for 2 years. You will not like this place.
Horrible school. You will hate it. The staff is even worse than the insane rules. Not just a bad review. Every student that goes or graduated hates it here
Horrible school. Run. This is not just a bad review this is honesty. This school will ruin your life and put you in unaffordable debt with no care in the world.
Excellent environment, clinical experience, and it really feels like a family. The school is affiliated with a lot of hospitals and clinical sites in NYC which allows students to get hands-on experience which will be valuable when they enter the workforce. They are very helpful in terms of exam preparation and job placement.
The program is still fairly new and needs a lot of attention. I strongly believe the administration upstairs needs a lot of work communicating with the director/ professors and being more organized. Dr. Edward sanchez and Elina Beyn are the two most important and helpful people that i have found throughout my time at CAHE and without them i probably wouldn't have stayed in CAHE to complete my program there. Overall i would NOT be recommending CAHE to anyone because of the simple fact that school should be a place that you focus on bettering your self, learning and improving; Not a place where you need to pick up slack from the school and teach yourself most of the time. This school prides itself on there Medic programs because thats what they started the school teaching. They dont care about the surgical tech program.

Lastly, Dr. Sanchez (director of the surgical technology program) is WAY to over qualified to be working at that school and they truly are blessed to have him.
One of the worst experiences of my life. You will spend 40k and will have a hard time getting a job in the radiologic field.
Ive only taken one online course and i found that I learned a few things.
There are many resources in our campus. The library is in a small little room and the computer and machines are outdated
I think its an amazing school. They really try to help you succeed in the field. The teachers and staff are amazing, convenient and very helpful.
The staff at new york methodist center for allied health is amazing. They are always available to help students. The teachers are great and well prepared for the class.
im a Paramedic major, within this corse there is a large work load a standard student wouldn't expect to have such as, large clinical hours in hospitals and ambulances, extensive study load. the only relief is that class is only 2 days a week leaving some time for working students.