Centenary College of Louisiana Reviews

Centenary is the best decision of my life. I got a great education that prepared me for success in life. Early leadership experiences at Centenary set me up for success. I was very involved and had as much help and advice from my professors as I wanted. My success was very important to my professors. The campus is beautiful and it was the perfect play for me to transition to “real life.”
I have no idea why I am required to fill in this part of the survey. I didn’t attend any online classes at Centenary. This review site is odd.
Learning at Centenary College of Louisiana is mainly face to face classes. This is provides a great interaction and more one on one with the teacher with its average to small class sized depending on the course. Students are able to connect with the teachers and other students to help increase their performance in their classes. The professors are willing to help and listen to the students in need and offer support where they can.
Start Your Review of Centenary College of Louisiana
I really enjoy Centenary College of Louisiana because of its culture, diversity, education and community that is intertwined within the school. At Centenary the students and professors work close together to achieve their ultimate goal of success. The community on this campus is open and inviting; which get many of the students involved in activities around the community. The environment is very inclusive and allows for an enjoyable time for all students.
Overall my time at Centenary has been pretty decent as it has been a place full of great memories and has allowed for me to make great friends.
Being that we had to finish the rest of our second semester online at first things were very hard. After lots of adjusting and changes made to course material and our schools implementation of providing beneficial services for students it was easier to manage school workload.
Centenary is a college where you can get involved from the first day you step upon campus. There are many opportunities for engagement with various student organizations, and its campus culture emphasizes training to become a leader in your respective field. It’s a community that stresses supportive collaboration rather than aggressive competition. Your professors encourage you to be the best that you can be, and they work closely with you to help you excel.
I like the atmosphere of family within the campus. everyone supports everyone through sports and clubs. If one thing should be changed is that there should be easier access to classes within the campus. All professors are great and the student life is wonderful. I can still enjoy food and certain places that might remind me as home so that is a plus especially being from California.
Centenary is a great place regarding any major an undergraduate chooses to pursue on the track to their career goals. But being on the pre med track as a biology and neuroscience major, I feel like I am getting the best experience and education out of my classes and labs that are available to me. After completing four years, all students will be prepared to enter their field of work or a graduate program.
I love both the academic and community environment that Centenary offers. I have amazing relationships with my teachers and my classmates that provide a more enriching experience.
Centenary College was a great experience in my life. I graduated in 1980 and again in 1984. The value of the education at the time was great. Seems that the costs now are too high for what you receive. Having a college degree in a field that is in demand is key to success. Centenary reviewed the degrees it offered a few years ago. It eliminated the Education major, and with good merit. Why would someone want to pay $25k plus each year/semester to get a job as a teacher making $40k a year. Not cost effective. Also, a number of years ago Centenary went from a Division 1 school to Division 3. Many saw that as a mistake, and I agree. Enrollment has dropped because of this. However, it is still a good school overall.
A true gem in North Louisiana. My college is a small liberal arts college located in Shreveport. The college is small therefore there is a close relationship between students and with professors. Besides that academics there a many activities and sports that students can take part in. Nobody goes unnoticed at Centenary. I have had a wonderful freshman year!
they are so friendly. the last few months in process of applying they have been so kind and helpful. My admissions councilor has helped guide me through the process with any questions.
I adore Centenary. There are incredible opportunities for research, graduate/professional-level projects, and internships available for any student, including freshmen. The professors encourage students to create their own values by facilitating international opportunities (Centenary is the #1 undergrad college for international travel currently!) and inspiring connections between the students and the community. Every student participates in some form of community service, all freshman spend their first ten days of school in Paris, our pre-professional tracks have 80-100% acceptance rates, and nearly everything on campus is 100% student-led. Centenary is the place for people who want to do more.
Centenary is a private institution with a price tag to match. You pay for the academic opportunities and experiences offered by the campus. It is made affordable and attainable by the scholarships they offer.
Centenary is a very diverse and culturally dynamic place. It campus offers man activities to do while being a student here. Sports are a big thing here with the school being dominated by student athletes.
I absolutely loved my time here at Centenary College! I highly recommend any prospective student who is going through the college search to add Centenary to your list. Visit campus and you won't want to leave!
Start Your Review of Centenary College of Louisiana
The faculty is what really makes this college unique! I have developed numerous relationships with the professors and they are my second family. I don't know where I would be without them!
Centenary College is a good balance of academics and student life while keeping you focused on the task at hand, GOOD GRADES.
This college is great. My friends, and even some professor's, have become family. Here you really can have it all and some how mange to get sleep. I wouldn't change anything.