COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Schedule an in-person or virtual visit at www.centenary.edu/visit! Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade C+
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade B
- Locationgrade C+
- Dormsgrade C+
- Campus Foodgrade C+
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade C
Centenary College of Louisiana is home to faculty, staff, and students who encourage each other to think critically, care deeply, and achieve more. With professors who know your name and believe in your potential, you'll gain skills and experiences that set you on the path to a rewarding and successful career. The first-year Centenary in Paris program in August and immersive term in May provide Centenary students with multiple opportunities for intensive study at home and abroad, and 82% of our students have had an international educational experience. Combining rigorous, engaging coursework and a spirited campus community, Centenary gives all students the chance to empower themselves, serve others, and change the world.
Centenary College of Louisiana Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 14 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biology29 Graduates
- Psychology20 Graduates
- Business11 Graduates
- Communications8 Graduates
- Mathematics7 Graduates
- Neuroscience and Neurobiology7 Graduates
- Arts5 Graduates
- Drama and Theatre Production5 Graduates
- Geology and Earth Science5 Graduates
- Music History and Literature5 Graduates
The Hurley School of Music
The Hurley School of Music provides the highest quality training and development of music students in the context of a liberal arts college. Embracing the college’s liberal arts philosophy, the School of Music guides young musicians in either general studies in the B.A. in music degree or more intensive programs of specialization through concentrations within the B.A. in music degree.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join. 12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 18 responses
- Do more in four86%
- Home away from home14%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 9 responses
Centenary College of Louisiana Reviews
Centenary also provides a number of free counseling services along with a 24hr hotline for students experiencing distress.
This College also embraces diversity and celebrates it with a Diversity Week.
Lastly, the college has am amazing cafeteria team that strives to prepare food for all pallets. They have several options including vegan and vegetarian meal stations.