Centenary College of Louisiana is home to faculty, staff, and students who encourage each other to think critically, care deeply, and achieve more. With professors who know your name and believe in your potential, you'll gain skills and experiences that set you on the path to a rewarding and successful career. The first-year Centenary in Paris program in August and immersive term in May provide Centenary students with multiple opportunities for intensive study at home and abroad, and 82% of our students have had an international educational experience. Combining rigorous, engaging coursework and a spirited campus community, Centenary gives all students the chance to empower themselves, serve others, and change the world.
Centenary College of Louisiana Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Drama and Theatre Production6 Graduates
Music History and Literature6 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology6 Graduates
Political Science and Government5 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology3 Graduates
Why study biology at Centenary?
Centenary offers courses and degrees in biology, biochemistry, and neuroscience. Classroom and laboratory experiences are designed to give students a broad biological background, while off-campus research and internship opportunities help students prepare for professional and graduate programs. Centenary has a particularly strong curriculum for students interested in health-related fields.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.18 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses