Cedarville University Reviews

Cedarville is a great option for all Christian students who can afford it. Unfortunately, they don't take many transfer credits from other schools, CLEP, or Dual Enrollment.
Cedarville University is an amazing college with a heart for students and Christ.
On arriving on campus I felt immediately welcomed. The classes can be hard if you don't do the work. Otherwise, Cedarville is the best!
I really enjoy the people and my Professors. Everyone is so caring and the spiritual life is fantastic. I also love my classes and chapel is the highlight of my day. There isn't any risk when walking around campus or town for that matter. It is a tiny town but tons going on. A very good community and fun things to do. There are no crazy parties and athletics are fairly good.
Start Your Review of Cedarville University
Absolutely love this school. Academically they exceed any expectations that I would ever have in a University. In addition to that, the relationships with the professors is superior. One aspect about Cedarville that creates an outstanding experience is the atmosphere and community. I never imagined that I would have the opportunity to experience such rich community and friendships as I have at Cedarville University. Chapel every day is not a burden, but instead a blessing! The worship and speakers are outstanding and all play a part in the unique community that we have.
What I loved about Cedarville University was the experience that I got there within a 24 hour visit. I was able to attend a very good chapel service, watched an intense NCAA volleyball game,stayed overnight on campus with a student, and had the privilege to sit in on classes that interested me.
I loved the Christian atmosphere and the loving people I was connected to. I fit in really well and enjoyed every second of being there!
This school is a rare exception for small Christian Schools. It has a very engaging program. Not only that it is an exceptional school for engineering and Computer Science that is ABET certified. Also, it has professors who are willing to help you succeed. If you need help you will never need to go to a TA as the professor will personally help as they really care for their students.
It is a wonderful place. Not only does it prepare you exceptionally well for your career path, but it also prepares you to be a good person.
The community is by far the best part of Cedarville University, though I wish we had a more diverse campus. Academics do mean a great deal to both the administration and many of the student who attend. This can be a good thing, but sometimes it seems the courses have been made difficult simply for the sake of being difficult, not so you will actually learn more.
People are nice and outgoing but some of the teachers in the nursing are not really there to work with you to succeed.
The community at Cedarville is phenomenal, the education is exceptional, and the professors are superb. I wouldn't trade my experience at Cedarville University for anything.
As an incoming freshman, my experience at Cedarville is somewhat limited.
However, 100% of the experiences that I have had have been great. I took multiple courses at Cedarville as a high school senior which have helped to prepare me for college level academics; as a life long homeschooler this was invaluable. The courses were challenging and interesting and the professors were available and helpful. During orientations that I've attended, the welcome that I have received from staff and students has been amazing. I can't wait to live here full time, to grow as a Christian and to become the Doctor that I want to be and to help others as they begin their Cedarville journey. Thanks Cedarville!
Cedarville University is not merely a school, it is a community. Every fall when I walk on campus, I am surrounded by smiles and beauty. The campus is so beautiful and having chapel 5/7 days of the week with everyone on campus really brings people together and creates a special bond between all people on campus. The dorm rooms are alright, the only space where Cedarville is lacking is with sports.
I enjoy Cedarville's campus, and their dedication to providing a quality learning environment. The surrounding area is good if you enjoy hiking, and cornfields. There is very little available for any kind of weekend or evening activities. The nearest areas of interest are 30+ minutes away. Overall though, a solid learning experience.
I love the university. Great education; great campus, dorms, people and food. The students and faculty are extremely friendly and helpful. The professors seek to invest in lives; you matter to them.
I absolutely love the atmosphere and community at Cedarville. The faculty, professors, and students are all amazing.
I recently went to All Access, which is an event where accepted students can meet incoming freshman as well as current students, professors, and other staff members. I had an incredible experience. Every time I visit the campus, it is always well taken care of, the faculty is always so welcoming, and the community there is just overwhelmingly positive and has an amazing influence on anyone visiting. The only downside I have found is the cost, but if you can afford it, or apply for scholarships, it is definitely worth the investment! I hope that scholarships come through for me because this is my dream school and I feel as though I am called to attend here!
Start Your Review of Cedarville University
I love Cedarville. I transferred to Cedarville from another school. I chose Cedarville because I was amazed at the facilities and the opportunities Cedarville provided both in the classroom and to grow spiritually. My other school only had 900 students and operated with rundown buildings so my first impression was the distinct difference between the two schools. The culture at Cedarville was amazing and from the moment I stepped on campus I felt like I was at home.
I would give Cedarville University a five star rating. The staff is amazing!! When you are there you feel like you are a part of the family. They are very clear about their expectations and do not try to pressure you into coming to the campus. The campus is spectacular. It is centered around a small lake and has many nooks and crannies where you can relax. My personal favorite thing is their nursing facility which is one of the finest I saw during my college visits. The best part about their program is that it is very patient centered and you learn how to integrate your faith in everything you do.
Cedarville is a very wholesome experience. I love the atmosphere there and am very ecstatic with the Christianity present there. It gives a very welcoming air. The campus is beautiful, the professors are top of the line, the dorms are pretty clean. Overall, I am very happy with the college as a whole.