Cedarville University Reviews

1,032 reviews
This university is amazing. The focus is not only on learning but also on God. Chapel arrives are phenomenal; they bring you closer to God every day. After you graduate from this university you are very prepared for your field of study. Overall, this is the university that everyone should go to.
The professors are outstanding. They care about your education needs as well as you as a person. They excel in their discipline.
Cedarville University is an excellent place to get a strong, well-rounded education in a wonderful Christian environment. The teachers are caring and their commitment to doing things with excellence is very evident in and out of the classroom. I would highly recommend Cedarville to anyone wanting a high quality Christian education and a top notch student culture combined with a excellent education program.
Start Your Review of Cedarville University
Cedarville is focused on your growth both in your major and in your walk with Jesus Christ. I was a transfer student and Cedarville was my third school. This school is by far the most intentional of any that I visited or attended prior.
I love it here. It is warm and welcoming. Cedarville has great programs that push you to excel and learn.
The athletics , community and christian atmosphere is amazing. Those things combined together make to community amazing. Everyone is involved in something and anyone can get involved in anything. The friendships built here last forever. The people you meet can change the way you think and even help you step by step grown into an incredible person. The professors do whatever it takes to help you succeed and they always believe in you no matter the circumstances.
Welcoming atmosphere and beautiful campus. Staff and student are friendly, helpful, and caring. Loved the choices of food in the cafeteria!
I attended a summer camp and had a great week. The classes were fun. I enjoyed trying out dorm life and the food on campus. Everyone was so very nice.
I transferred to Cedarville University and that was the best academic decision I've made. I came from a school of 30,000 students. At Cedarville the faculty not only cares about your performance in class but they care about your personal well-being. I have had professors reach out to me over the summer just to see how I am doing. I am constantly challenged to grow by the faculty, staff, and peers at Cedarville.
Cedarville isn't the college for every student, but it definitely was the college for me. God lead me to a faith based university in order to strengthen me and encourage me to walk worthy. I had fumbled around searching for acceptance in high school, and I knew then I was compromising on what I believed. Now, I am equipped to think critically on issues and line them up to my worldview as a follower of Jesus Christ. Yes, Cedarville has rules. However, the rules portion is not a mystery before you sign up to go here. As a Christ-centered institution, they want to encourage students to set holiness as their standard. If that's not your end goal, then it doesn't make sense to attend. Community at Cedarville was amazing. I miss chapel, living with girls in Maddox hall, praying with friends near the lake, and having my bro-sis to spend time with. They aren't kidding when they have the motto "friends for life".
I love that Cedarville has mandatory chapel, but I wish they would not have allowed staff to carry guns.
Cedarville is a great small school for those who love people and are seeking strong academics. Cedarville makes a big effort to provide many things to do on campus-I have always had plenty of options for entertainment (big plus: most of it is free!). There is an awesome sense of together-ness among the student body. Also, most of the classes are small; once you get out of the gen-eds, 15-25 students is usually the maximum limit. The professors are wonderful, strong in their fields/disciplines and genuinely care about their students.
I love Cedarville! After spending a year here, I recommend Cedarville to everyone that I meet in churches. Cedarville fosters amazing community through an education that is biblically based. The professors at Cedarville are genuinely interested in your well being and want to see you succeed but even more so grow in Christ.
Excellence is promoted in every area. The faculty invest in the students' lives and serve as mentors. When students leave the university, they are prepared in their fields.
The Christian environment is encouraging for my walk with God, yet the academics push me to work my hardest.
Cedarville University has challenged me both academically, emotionally, and spiritually more in one year than anywhere else did in 18 years. The academics are world class, the environment is positive, Christ centered, and genuine like none other, and I can't wait to go back in the fall.
Best school in Ohio. Excellent nursing program, with staff members who truly care about your success: both in and out of the classroom. Campus is so safe, and daily Chapels are one of the highlights of your four years on campus.
Start Your Review of Cedarville University
I am in love with this school and the way it is run. I have had nothing but great experiences here and I have found the faculty and staff to be so helpful and passionate about what they are doing. I also love the community of the school. I am constantly being pushed closer to Christ through the friendships I have made and I am incredibly grateful to be able to attend this school.
Cedarville University is a wonderful place to grow in your love for Christ and your love for others. Your relationship with God is emphasized in every area of the school. They are completely committed to making God's Word known above all else, but they also consider academics extremely important.
I absolutely loved attending Cedarville University for my undergraduate studies. I learned a lot, made lots of friends, and had a great overall experience there.