Cedarville University Reviews

1,016 reviews
Best school in Ohio. Excellent nursing program, with staff members who truly care about your success: both in and out of the classroom. Campus is so safe, and daily Chapels are one of the highlights of your four years on campus.
I am in love with this school and the way it is run. I have had nothing but great experiences here and I have found the faculty and staff to be so helpful and passionate about what they are doing. I also love the community of the school. I am constantly being pushed closer to Christ through the friendships I have made and I am incredibly grateful to be able to attend this school.
Cedarville University is a wonderful place to grow in your love for Christ and your love for others. Your relationship with God is emphasized in every area of the school. They are completely committed to making God's Word known above all else, but they also consider academics extremely important.
Start Your Review of Cedarville University
I absolutely loved attending Cedarville University for my undergraduate studies. I learned a lot, made lots of friends, and had a great overall experience there.
I've sent more than 6 emails to HR regards issue in my account and I never received response, I left more than 3 voicemails and response as well!! Cedarville University should work on their customer service level.
Cedarville has bent over backwards to ensure that I am well cared for. Their responses have been more than prompt. They have done their best to accommodate my unique situation. They genuinely care about each facility and staff member and invest deeply in each student in their program—both academically and individually.
Cedarville University is an amazing college where students will feel welcome and be able to fit in. The atmosphere at Cedarville is like no other college I have visited, students are serious in their walk with God and are genuinely friendly. The buildings are all clean and kept up, as well as the grounds. Professors are more than willing to help students if they are having trouble in their classes. This is my first year here but I highly recommend it!
Cedarville equips and educates students for their designated career field and for being beacons of hope wherever area life may take them in. It has plenty of STEM, art, education, business, etc. majors and minors. Academics are rigorous and all encompassing. You will be a better student and harder worker after experiencing their academic culture. It is fairly easy to get a job on campus if you use your connections well. Mandatory chapels are Mon-Fri at 10 am. They are a good time for campus morale and a time of rest in the middle of the morning. Dorm life is alright. Room checks once a week with criteria depending on the resident director, if room does not meet standard could end up with a fine, as well as if you miss chapel more than 12 times. Food options are good. Cafeteria is all you can eat and has everything from veggie bar to cook it yourself. Stingers is a snack shop you can eat meals in if you do not want to eat in cafeteria.
Cedarville has been great, if a little expensive. The athletics are great and an awesome way to fellowship with fellow believers.
The community here is absolutely unmatched. Your professors care deeply about you, as do your fellow students.
I love the overall experience of Cedarville University. Cedarville stands for the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. To do this they value integrity in conduct, love for God, love for others, and excellence in effort. All these core values lead to produce an excellent education. Not only are classes rigorous to truly instill what students need to learn but professors also genuinely care about the students success. I love how Cedarville teaches students to pursue excellence in their field of study so that they can graduate and use their degree as a platform for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Cedarville University is next to none in my mind for its wholesome atmosphere for academic and personal growth. The academics are strenuous, pushing students towards excellence, while the faculty are personable, helping students master difficult material.
Even though there is nothing to do around the school, there is plenty to do on campus. The student life is great. Although a little expensive, I believe that I am partly paying for the Christian experience. I really enjoy the freedom of the profs to speak about their Christian beliefs and opinions.
I love the atmosphere and the community here at Cedarville. Everyone is so uplifting and encouraging and they truly want to pour into your life in any way possible.
I love the diversity through this university I have met numerous students from countries across the world. there is much support provided when academia gets difficult this includes free tutoring, many support groups, and counselors. The staff is always very inviting and welcoming to any stranger. The professors are devoted to each individual student and their future prosperity. The athletics are versatile and outstanding. Campus has a wide variety of student life activity designed for spiritual growth, leisure, and studies. Retention rate is outstanding. All people are guaranteed to be working or in a graduate program after graduation. Overall my experience has been amazing and I plan to finish my undergrad at this university.
I visited Cedarville University and am planning on attending. Cedarville made me feel safe and wanted. They have an amazing atmosphere of Christian attitude through serving, learning, and high expectations for there students. They are known for their high placement of students in jobs after the graduate. Many employees want more Cedarville students once one apples for their job. They really set you up to do well in life. It can seem out in the country, not in a big city but I like that and there are numerous things to do on campus and with others off campus. They have impressive buildings and continue to expand with new dorms and facilities.
I really enjoy attending Cedarville University. I love my friends, the chapel services, and the events that the school puts on. It offers a very fun and safe environment for all of the students. The only things that I don't enjoy about the school is the food and some of the faculty. The food is only good on occasion, and even when it's decent, it doesn't compare to the food I get at home. When it comes to faculty, I have a mixed review. While I was in the engineering program, my professors were terrible. I wasn't able to find any help and I always felt so lost. I would go to my professors after class seeking help and they would often shut me down. My advisor was a terrible communicator and was very ill-informed. When I switched my major over to business I found that the professors and my advisor are a lot more helpful. Overall, I am enjoying my experience and would recommend it to any incoming Christian student.
Start Your Review of Cedarville University
Out of all the colleges I visited, Cedarville University was the safest. you could leave your backpack at the lunch table to hold your spot and it will still be there, untouched, three hours later. Cedarville has a strong Christian base and teaches the Bible through other classes. There is a daily Chapel with worship and a message.
Great school! Biblically founded, centered on the Word of God and the Gospel. I absolutely love it here and have learned so much and grown so much.
I have loved my time at Cedarville during my first year here. The people are friendly and positive and the professors are encouraging and helpful. The environment is fun, energetic, accepting, and loving. It has been the most positive school experience I have ever had and I am looking forward to the rest of my time here.