Cedar Valley College Reviews

Cedar Valley College has provided me with great resources to help better my education. For instance, CVC has an amazing library full of amazing resources, such as a wide variety of books and a wonderful staff willing to assist one with anything!
It was great except that fact that they don’t tell that classes you dropped in your pass can affect your gpa now I’m trying figure out how to pay for school.
Pros: about 2 of my professors, criminal justice course, student atm, student lounge, and food places
Start Your Review of Cedar Valley College
My experience at Cedar Valley College has been excellent! I love how anyone can fit right in. Everyone is so friendly! The professors really care about their students. They try to help you as much as possible and challenge your way of thinking! Cedar Valley College is great for anyone and everyone!
Great place to study. Moderate size campuses. Variety of associates degree programs. Only DCCCD that offers an associates degree in veterinary technology.
Absolutely love this school. The staff is so informative and everybody is there to higher the education and learn everyday. I would like for them to get a football team so I can cheer them on on the weekends.
Cedar valley college has a healthy and cheerful environment. The professors love to teach their students. The food should have more variety instead of only having a Subway in the cafeteria.
I haven't started college here yet, but their website is layed out fantastically!! I can't wait to join this college. They are extermly cheap for all that they offer.
Love their opportunities and their long distant veterinary technician program. Communication long distances is poor .
They have great professors that show and tell you the real information. Overall it is a great environment and pretty cool place.
The environment is nice, everyone is helpful and kind. Violence is not an issue. The professors are really dedicated to helping you in your journey. They are accessible to you for whenever you may need them. I enjoy being at the school and learning new things.
i would like to see more involvement on the staffs part. I felt like i was paying for them to tell me to go to tutoring. the on-campus food is non-existent. the library is tiny. everything is unorganized in work areas.
Cedar Valley is an asset to all of southern Dallas County. The teachers are excellent, the course offerings are plentiful, and its affordable. If you are a younger student or a professional looking to change careers, Cedar Valley College is the place to start.
I am extremely please at the process and communication with the administration a both institution and program level. The availability of distant learning courses is immense. Their Veterinary Technogy program is thorough concise and transferrable
They help students a lot on their academics.Loved the professors, campus, cafeteria, the diversity, and the school as a whole.
This is where I started after high school and I must say I really enjoyed my time here. I completed my associates in arts and I am graduating in just a few weeks. What I'll miss the most about this college is the people - my professors and classmates are so friendly and very supportive. The professors will be there to answer any questions you may have and will help you understand the topic. As long as you do the work and keep track of your assignments you will pass with as "A" in your classes. If you talk to your professor ahead of time about missing a class in the future they will work with you to make up for due dates and attendance. I recommend new high school graduates to enroll into this college as a easy and cheap start to get ahead with your basic classes.
I really like that the classes at Cedar Valley are small because you are really able to engage with the professor instead of being in a huge class. All of the professors I've had are very interested in the student's academic success and are there for all the help that you need.
Start Your Review of Cedar Valley College
I am an international student at CVC. CVC has an excellent academic background with well qualified faculties and student friendly environmnet.
I attend a high school that allows us to receive an associated degree when we graduate from high school. Because of this program we spend our time at the college with teachers that don't necessarily have to care about our grades. This school is good for warming you up to what it would be at a four-year university, but I wouldn't think of it anymore than the first step.
I go to Cedar Valley as a Dual Credit student from a high school. Cedar Valley has given me the opportunity to do something that wasn't even heard of years ago which is graduating with a high school and associates' degree.