Cedar Crest College Reviews

The campus is gorgeous when all the trees and flowers are fully bloomed, so many colors and the smell of it all when you walk by the trees is amazing. All the professors are really friendly and very helpful, they all want to see you graduate. The students are really friendly and always have smiles on their faces. Everyone has goals to be successful in their career and graduating. The performing arts department is amazing, the shows they put on are always astonishing the dancers and actors work really hard to really make it happen. The celebrations on campus are really fun. The clubs are great to be in and are very involved with the community. It's a great school to go to and it's an all girl school which represents leadership. I wouldn't know where I would be without Cedar Crest!
Cedar Crest College is not only a great place for higher education, it also provides an exciting opportunity to discover yourself and expand your mind. It is not a place for those looking to slack off and party all the time, but if you are willing to work hard and desire to be challenged, it is the place for you. Not to say this school doesn't come with flaws no school is perfect in some cases I would the finacial office isn't very helpful when it comes to helping students find alternative ways to pay for college other than loans. In the science and nursing department certain professor aren't very kind or understanding to the students and many students. There aren't many tutors for other majors such as psychology, crminal justice as the science and nursing major (s) are priorities.
I have not started but the process of getting enrolled and selecting classes has been a breeze so far.
Start Your Review of Cedar Crest College
I have a great group of friends I made here. My professors are very helpful when you have a question. The atmosphere is very good.
On my visit to Cedar Crest all the faculty are very nice and welcoming. I committed on my first official tour of the school. The basketball games are fun to attend. The food is great and there is a decent variety to choose from.
I personally like this college and I like the communication between teachers and students. The one thing that sucks about this school is the food, the high pricing and the dorms.
I have an amazing time at Cedar Crest College and would recommend it to women or young women who are interested in pursing a high quality degree with easy access to high quality professors and peers. I gained very useful experience that took me to a great job and I know it's because of my CCC education, excellent recommendations, and the work study/volunteer/other opportunities I took advantage of during school. Since I've graduated, they have started something called the Sophomore Experience during which ALL sophomore students study abroad. I will continue to donate regularly to further CCC's mission.
If you are looking for a place to further your education, look no further than Cedar Crest! Cedar Crest has wonderful professors, as well as small class sizes. The various different departments get along really well with one another, which is not always the case with major universities.
Faculty are invested in my success. The students quickly become family. Leadership is encouraged. I am never told no, rather "are you sure you have time" or "come see me if you need to help"
Cedar Crest is a fantastic school! Initially I was apprehensive about the size but it is not a problem, in fact it helps getting to know your teachers and classmates to promote academic success. I was able to easily get an on-campus job my first semester, and joined three different clubs including a sports team. The faculty is very willing to work with students and the food isn't bad either.
I like that the professors at Cedar Crest College are helpful to the students. I like that Cedar Crest has a part-time nursing program for working adults with a family.
Cedar Crest is a great family atmosphere. Every time I go to the college everyone is warm, funny, and welcoming. I feel at home and safe there. It is very easy to make friends there too. The college seems like a great place to learn. I hope next year I will have as much fun there as everyone else seems like they are having.
I love Cedar Crest. I am a current freshman. I had never visited the college before move in day. I will never forget my first few moments on campus. They forever won my heart. the campus is quiet, small, beautiful, clean, and very safe. We have security right here on campus 24/7. I never been afraid to walk to me dorm by myself after dark. The professors, faulty and staff are amazing. Some of them are more like friend's then professors. They all want to see you succeed and try to do everything they can to help you. They're aren't any parties on campus which is nice if you aren't about that life. However, if you are, there's other colleges within the area that you can visit to party. Cedar Crest has become my home away from home.
I am a current senior in the Part-Time Evening Weekend BSN program Class of 2017. Started with a group of 56 out of 60 seats. Final semester only 14 out of 32 students moving on to practicuum at the end of senior year. 30 out of 32 students had to repeat skills-taping this semester. Cedar Crest's 96% NCLEX pass rate is MISLEADING. The NCLEX pass rate only factors in approximately 25% of students who originally entered the BSN program and make it to the end. Cedar Crest's retention rate for the BSN program is abysmal. 50% students make it to senior year, 25% make it to graduation. I have never been through something so hard in my life and this is my 2nd degree. Look elsewhere for a BSN. Cedar Crest College is not the hardest nursing program to get into but now I can clearly see why!!! They only care about the numbers, not helping students. You will get no help from your instructor, advisor, department chairman or provost.
Cedar crest is a small college that wants you to succeed. They go out of their way to help you adjust.
Cedar Crest College is a small school that helps build women into leaders. There are several amazing teachers that really excel in their fields. The required liberal studies credits can be limiting.
The nursing program is extremely challenging. It is literally a life commitment. Its extremely challenging to be an adult student and balance life, children, family, work, paying bills and being an adult and being in school/clinical and paying tuition. Yikes!
Start Your Review of Cedar Crest College
If you are thinking about the nursing program, RUN! It will tear you down and distroy you! Many people do not make it through the program and they are out all the money they put in. The compassion from the program head is lacking as well. Do yourself a favor and go to dsales
I really enjoy the environment. As well as the student to teacher ratio. The classroom setting is very intimate, which enhances my learning.
This is such a wonderful college. The small campus allows for students to get more involved than on a bigger campus. There are many opportunities for students to be involved and to hold leadership positions.The school is a community that looks out for one another and always supports each other. The professors genuinely love teaching and want every student to succeed, providing an engaging classroom setting. There is always a warm and welcoming atmosphere, not to mention the campus is absolutely beautiful all year. The grounds of the college are a registered arboretum, so there are a wide variety of trees and plants that make the campus a wonderful place to study or to spend time outside.