Since its founding in 1867, Cedar Crest College has taken a bold approach to education - creating a college and a curriculum designed primarily for women who want to achieve at the highest levels! Recognizing the multi-dimensional nature of students, Cedar Crest College is dedicated to the education of the next generation of leaders by preparing the whole student for life in the global community.
Cedar Crest College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.45 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.39 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses