Cedar Crest College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Social Work and Youth Services37 Graduates
Business Administration and Management16 Graduates
Adult Development and Aging12 Graduates
Health Care Management11 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.59 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Cedar Crest College Reviews
What I like about Cedar Crest College is their commitment to diversity and the population of the school. It is a small school, around 1,600 at last check; rather than feeling like a number, the smaller class sizes have helped me to develop personal and student relationships with the professors. The campus is very diverse, with international students and students coming from all over the United States. I have been a part of the literary club, the improv group FADED, America Reads as a student tutor, and am secretary for Disciple Makers Christian Fellowship at Cedar Crest College, a weekly Bible study. I also love the variety of clubs the school offers for all majors and interests. I am proud to be a Cedar Crest falcon!
The campus is gorgeous when all the trees and flowers are fully bloomed, so many colors and the smell of it all when you walk by the trees is amazing. All the professors are really friendly and very helpful, they all want to see you graduate. The students are really friendly and always have smiles on their faces. Everyone has goals to be successful in their career and graduating. The performing arts department is amazing, the shows they put on are always astonishing the dancers and actors work really hard to really make it happen. The celebrations on campus are really fun. The clubs are great to be in and are very involved with the community. It's a great school to go to and it's an all girl school which represents leadership. I wouldn't know where I would be without Cedar Crest!
Cedar Crest is a fantastic school! Initially I was apprehensive about the size but it is not a problem, in fact it helps getting to know your teachers and classmates to promote academic success. I was able to easily get an on-campus job my first semester, and joined three different clubs including a sports team. The faculty is very willing to work with students and the food isn't bad either.