Cecil College Reviews

All of the professors and adjuncts have been nothing but welcoming and helpful. There’s more than enough room for potential growth, several networking possibilities, and an ideal environment for students to excel!
I quite enjoyed my years at Cecil. While there were rough patches (bad classes, not so great teachers, etc.) overall the experience was amazing. Most of the time any major school-related bumps in the road could be resolved by seeking help through any of their various resources. The classes were stimulating, the teachers engaging, and the credits all transferred.
enrolling in Cecil College was one of the best decisions I have ever made. There I learned the career goals I would like to pursue
Start Your Review of Cecil College
Cecil College is a great community college that has a supportive staff and wonderful academics. The educational experience here is very student-oriented, and the school focuses on the student first and foremost. They are all about helping the students that attended, and with the friendly staff they show this to be true.
My experience with Cecil College has so far been decent. It is a great small local and cheap community college. It is very intimate due to small classroom sizes which makes it a better learning experience. As a result of small classroom size, you get more help out of your educational experience from professors. However, some degree programs are either not offered or are lacking in professors, classes and students. Overall, Cecil College is a decent school to get an education.
The reason I chose Cecil College is because during my initial visit all the staff where friendly and helpful, which still holds true. So far I haven't had any bad professors I've gotten A's in every class I've taken. Cecil college has helpful services like the writing and math labs. The gym is also very nice, the only thing I don't like about Cecil is the location.
I came to Cecil as an aspiring physics and mathematics student in my mid-twenties. After having attempted my post-secondary education previously and having to withdraw due to life issues, I was able to meet and greatly exceed course expectations and I am now well on my way to graduating with five STEM degrees. Cecil College makes it possible for anybody to pursue their educational desire, regardless of previous academic record. With supportive faculty and staff, suitable amenities, and ample academic opportunities, Cecil College is an excellent choice for a small-scale two-year college
Affordable education, that offers all help you would need. Professors take the time to have one on one conversations as well as any help you would need. They offer a lot of groups and programs that can help yourself and others.
Cecil is definitely a good fit if your high school grades or test scores weren't so great because you can establish a great GPA and get Gen Eds done so when you transfer, tuition isn't as high and your high school grades are replaced with a college transcript. It's affordable, and is great if you don't know what you want to major in yet. There's lots of programs to choose from, and Cecil allows you to try them all and find your fit. Teachers here are super passionate about the subjects they teach, and it's hard not to be affected by their enthusiasm. There aren't many student activities and there's no real food on campus, but students here really love to watch the basketball, soccer, and baseball teams. Also, there's some great walking trails in the back of the campus if you need to get some air and a pretty nice gym.
Cecilcollege is great because it's a way cheaper option than going to a university. I'm able to keep working while in school. For people who need the money and have a full time job Cecil college is a good school for them. I would recommended Cecil college to all my friends.
There are not a lot of students at Cecil College which makes the class student count low and the teachers are very good with personal connections with students.
I have attended cecil for about a year and love the college atmosphere. The professors are great and the classes are pretty good. Bo food on campus , which sucks and very little student clubs. A couple of decent sports though, but you must be on the team. Fitness center and location is nice and the campus is clean and safe . Parking is rough
I have dual enrolled at Cecil throughout High School and Cecil had given me many opportunities to further my education. The students and teachers are friendly and create a great learning experience.
All the professors I had were wonderful and gave all their effort to helping their students to succeed.
I was not very impressed with Cecil College. Their staff and professors were far from professional and I had a really hard time getting anything accomplished with them.
Before Cecil College, I attended two other universities where I struggled to pass. At Cecil, the class sizes are small which allows more instructor-student contact, whereas at my former universities, the class sizes ranged from 300-500 students. The tuition at Cecil is affordable so I am no longer taking on student loan debt. The classes offered are also very flexible which allows me to work full time as well. Transferring to Cecil College was the best decision of my life.
I was able to take several classes at Cecil while still in high school. Even without being enrolled as a full time student, I was still able to take advantage of opportunities there.
Start Your Review of Cecil College
The first thing I've noticed about Cecil is that it's meant to be a stepping stone school, a transition between high school and a 4 year that isn't (or shouldn't be)as taxing on you're wallet as jumping into a university tends to be. If you're willing to tough out the growing pains of you and your classmates, consider Cecil a solid fit if you live in the area!
I liked the people I went to school and most of the professors although there are some professors that need to grade work in a timely manner and show a greater passion for teaching
I really like cecil because it offers a variety of degrees and works with each of its students to achieve their goals. I wish there were more projects and activities to use different demonstrations of student knowledge.