Cecil College Reviews

I loved Cecil College, it helped me become who I am today. The professors there were amazing. I affiliated with most of the students there, no matter what type of person he or she is. I worked out more times at the college than I’ve ever worked out anywhere else. The college wasn’t very far from me, it was about 20 minutes from where I live.
I would like to see change the book pricing to be cheaper. Certain books be just as much as the classes I’ve paid for. I also wish they had a dorm for the college. It’s not a change I would need, but it would be nice to have. And I do wish the food was a little better.
Cecil College has been a great experience so far. Every teacher I've had has catered to my specific needs as a student in and out of the classroom. Student services are easily accessible and easy to navigate. Great school!
I wish that I had stayed at Cecil College longer. They care for your education more than other colleges that I have been too. Everyone is close and friendly. It is easy to talk to professors and they like to help. Very inexpensive.
Start Your Review of Cecil College
Cecil College is a very small and scenic college. They offer a very wide variety of academic programs, and professors are very outgoing to help their students. There is a college cafe on campus for students to eat at, but they don't offer much.
Cecil College is a small but mighty college that helps all. It helps you get somewhere and improve and move onto better things. It's a very nice campus for a community college and friendly environment.
I love Cecil College because it is so affordable and each class is based on YOUR schedule. There are so many classes and they have so many different times so you can attend, regardless if that is online, in class or hybrid (which are my favorite) because even though the classes are online, I am testing my stud skills for when I go on campus and test.
Cecil College is an excellent school. I love how helpful other students are in study rooms and teachers are easy to reach if needed. The staff is welcoming and the admissions office is always there if you need help with scheduling or any events that come up. They also offer free tutors to their students who are struggling to improve success, Cecil always puts their students first and it is a very safe and welcoming place. The only suggestion I have is offering early nursing so when their students first apply to the school they can receive their associates degree after 2 years of schooling.
Plenty of free resources available for students and online and evening courses available for working students.
All of the professors and adjuncts have been nothing but welcoming and helpful. There’s more than enough room for potential growth, several networking possibilities, and an ideal environment for students to excel!
I quite enjoyed my years at Cecil. While there were rough patches (bad classes, not so great teachers, etc.) overall the experience was amazing. Most of the time any major school-related bumps in the road could be resolved by seeking help through any of their various resources. The classes were stimulating, the teachers engaging, and the credits all transferred.
enrolling in Cecil College was one of the best decisions I have ever made. There I learned the career goals I would like to pursue
Cecil College is a great community college that has a supportive staff and wonderful academics. The educational experience here is very student-oriented, and the school focuses on the student first and foremost. They are all about helping the students that attended, and with the friendly staff they show this to be true.
My experience with Cecil College has so far been decent. It is a great small local and cheap community college. It is very intimate due to small classroom sizes which makes it a better learning experience. As a result of small classroom size, you get more help out of your educational experience from professors. However, some degree programs are either not offered or are lacking in professors, classes and students. Overall, Cecil College is a decent school to get an education.
The reason I chose Cecil College is because during my initial visit all the staff where friendly and helpful, which still holds true. So far I haven't had any bad professors I've gotten A's in every class I've taken. Cecil college has helpful services like the writing and math labs. The gym is also very nice, the only thing I don't like about Cecil is the location.
I came to Cecil as an aspiring physics and mathematics student in my mid-twenties. After having attempted my post-secondary education previously and having to withdraw due to life issues, I was able to meet and greatly exceed course expectations and I am now well on my way to graduating with five STEM degrees. Cecil College makes it possible for anybody to pursue their educational desire, regardless of previous academic record. With supportive faculty and staff, suitable amenities, and ample academic opportunities, Cecil College is an excellent choice for a small-scale two-year college
Affordable education, that offers all help you would need. Professors take the time to have one on one conversations as well as any help you would need. They offer a lot of groups and programs that can help yourself and others.
Cecil is definitely a good fit if your high school grades or test scores weren't so great because you can establish a great GPA and get Gen Eds done so when you transfer, tuition isn't as high and your high school grades are replaced with a college transcript. It's affordable, and is great if you don't know what you want to major in yet. There's lots of programs to choose from, and Cecil allows you to try them all and find your fit. Teachers here are super passionate about the subjects they teach, and it's hard not to be affected by their enthusiasm. There aren't many student activities and there's no real food on campus, but students here really love to watch the basketball, soccer, and baseball teams. Also, there's some great walking trails in the back of the campus if you need to get some air and a pretty nice gym.
Start Your Review of Cecil College
Cecilcollege is great because it's a way cheaper option than going to a university. I'm able to keep working while in school. For people who need the money and have a full time job Cecil college is a good school for them. I would recommended Cecil college to all my friends.
There are not a lot of students at Cecil College which makes the class student count low and the teachers are very good with personal connections with students.
I have attended cecil for about a year and love the college atmosphere. The professors are great and the classes are pretty good. Bo food on campus , which sucks and very little student clubs. A couple of decent sports though, but you must be on the team. Fitness center and location is nice and the campus is clean and safe . Parking is rough