CBD College Reviews

my experience so fa r is good and I cannot complain. It is unfortunate that it is all online currently but we are doing the best we can and the professors are also doing the best that they can. The professors are great at teaching.
my experience so fa r is good and I cannot complain. It is unfortunate that all of my experience so far is all online currently but we are doing the best we can and the professors are also doing the best that they can.
I've had a very pleasant experience with CBD college and the staff. The school is set in Korea town so there is a lot of hustle and bustle and great restaurants around. The campus is clean and organized and provides students with resources to help with learning and gaining skills in the profession chosen. The staff are very committed in providing the best education and helping students find the best job placements and continue helping you long after you have left the campus. I would highly recommend.
Start Your Review of CBD College
I'm currently attending CBD college. I am taking the DMS program and so far it is very fast pace. You must be ready to tackle the program to be successful. I enjoy the teachers, they seem interactive and interested in your success. The school is located in LA and is one of the closest schools to offer an accredited sonography program. I am very excited to continue my journey. They also help you look for a job once you graduate and pass the exam.
My experience was great, I am returning to finish the program, but all the staff and support that everyone has is really great.
CBD college is a very small private institution. The professors are very hands on and the class settings are very small. I love it!
Even before enrollment, you can tell that the staff at CBD are here for you and your success. I love that you are required to interview for a spot in the OTA program. This gives you piece of mind that everyone in your class will be as dedicated and driven as you are. No distractions. They set you up in an amazing environment. The staff all have an "open door" policy and is always willing to stay extra hours to assist you. All of the professors in the OTA program are knowledgable in their field and always push their students to strive for more.
The DMS program at CBD is the best around. The professors are great, helpful, and knowledgeable. They offer their help whenever needed and are happy to spend extra time for students in need. The school is CAHEEP accredited, which makes it more competitive to get accepted into.
The school tuition is definitely worth the education and the degree I wil receive. Futhermore, being a full time employee I did not receive much financial aid which helped.