After CBD College
Based on average net price, earnings potential, student and alumni reviews, and additional factors.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel like they are getting their money's worth out of their program.Take our survey
Median Earnings 2 Years After Graduation
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review CBD College
Average Loan Amount
Loan Default Rate
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply in as little as 3 minutes and get an instant credit decision
- Choose from a variety of loan terms and competitive variable and fixed rate options
- Multiple repayment options from deferred to immediate principal and interest
- Students with little or no credit history will benefit from having a creditworthy co-signer
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.