Cazenovia College Reviews

Cazenovia College is the perfect college for you, if you love a small and homey atmosphere! At Cazenovia College you are more than just a number! Professors work closely with students to ensure their succession. No one wants to see you fail here! Cazenovia is all about building community and creating a safe and diverse place for students to strive for excellence.
A beautiful school set in a beautiful lakeside town.
It's very safe and although it's not a "party school" there are a lot of clubs and activities.
Its a small School. The classrooms size is small, which means one on one contact with the professors . Lots of activities and sports on campus for everyone. The campus is small not far to walk to class.
Start Your Review of Cazenovia College
I love Cazenovia but they have some things they need to change. Overall it is a good school with a greta program. I love that they have the option to get a single room instead of having a roommate and the equine program is amazing.
Small class sizes fit my learning style perfectly. Professors actually care about you and push you to succeed both in and out of the classroom. Dining Hall is lacking but you learn to live with it.
The campus is small, and very accepting. Professors care about their students both in and out of the classroom. The environment is generally very positive which promotes successful learning.
Caz was a very small school, with a beautiful campus and diverse population. The dorms are clean and nice. The food was pretty good, however the 1 and only dining center closes at 7 pm, so if you had late classes, you could easily miss dinner. Great professors and teachers. Good library. Tiny town, with not much to do -- you have to travel outside of Cazenovia for much of anything. It is a good idea to join various interest groups to keep yourself involved. the student loans I have from Cazenovia are extremely high in relation to my below-average salary, working within my field of study (graphic design).
I haven't yet started my college years there yet, but i plan to in the fall of 2018, but when i went for my campus tour, I loved every minute of it. The faculty, the students I passed on campus, the teachers, everyone was just so nice and welcoming! I felt as if i were at home!
Cazenovia College offers a variety of courses that help to create a well developed education. The professors are dedicated to teaching and look to help students in their education.
Cazenovia is an amazing college, after spending almost 4 years on campus, you end up with your likes and dislikes, it all just depends on you. I have enjoyed every minute of my time at Caz. Do I sometimes wish there was more variety in the dining hall of course, but who wouldn't after 2-3 years of the same food.
The faculty and administrative really care about the students at Cazenovia. Everyone is invested in the future of the student and they truly want to see they succeed. The community is small but very safe and if you crave more to do, Caz is only a few minutes away from Syracuse.
I like the smallness of the school, the professors I've encountered, and most of the food the school makes. There is also a ton of security guards all over campus and blue lights to pull when you're in danger and need someone to escort you back to your dorm. One thing I don't like is how unorganized the financial aid office is. I have had problems with my student account countless times because they messed it up.
Overall Cazenovia College is a college where you get the most education for your money. The classes are small like they were in high school so you can talk to teachers and ask questions. Not to mention the staff knows your name after a few months instead of a large university that don't know who you are out of 10000 students. This school can also put you on the path for a great future.
I fell in love with Caz the minute I set foot on campus. There's just something about this place that makes you feel like you're making a significant change and I know I wouldn't have grown nearly as much as I have at Caz had I gone anywhere else. You get out of Caz what you put into it, and the more you participate the more you get from your experience. Almost everyone I know on campus is involved somehow, as an RA, student government officer, CABbie, tour guide, student athlete, club e-board member, honor society member... It's so easy to find your place here and there's always someone to go to if you feel like you're struggling. At Caz you have a tribe of people behind you, and even people you don't know will reach out to help you find your place.
The dorms and some buildings are falling apart, and have issues. Farber Hall showers are temperamental. The showers are either hot or cold. There are some classes being held in the basements of the buildings. Some of the buildings are nice, such as the new Jephson campus building. The teachers are super nice and helpful along with the other workers here.
I liked how the school was on the smaller side so pretty much you knew everyone. The community surrounding the school was close-knit. I enjoyed the way that the professors interact with the students and the fact that you could meet with them whenever you needed to and they would help you.
I really enjoyed my "Terrorism" class and the professor. I did not like having to take a mandatory European art history class. My mother dragged me thru several European museums two years ago.
Start Your Review of Cazenovia College
I really haven't had the chance to explore career prospects. I would like to explore options with the F.B.I.... I intend to talk with my Terrorism class professor when I return in a couple of weeks
I'm from a small farming community and I feel safe on the small campus of Caz
I've been in a lounge with 3 other girls,, it was pretty tight. Double room for my sophomore year was ok