Cazenovia College Reviews

Please do not go to this school, food is inedible, very few decent teachers, horrible living conditions, no refunds for COVID-19 last semester, will charge you for every single thing you do. Will take every single dollar you have, and if you can't pay they will kick you out with no issue.RA's are so bored they try to get everyone in trouble and call police often over small things. AVOID THIS SCHOOL AT ALL COSTS
Teachers do not know how to use online tools, classes are often full and you can't get them. They make you pay FULL TUITON for online class and they are even worse than the ones in person. horrible.
It's a smaller school with many amazing professors. Class sizes are kept rather small which means that you aren't just a number to the professors. And since it's a smaller campus it also feels rather safe. The help that professors give is great, they are always available and willing to take the extra time to make sure you understand the class or the assignments. Sometimes during the winter, there isn't much to do in the town but the campus programs always try to make sure there is something for the students to do together. The campus staff also do an amazing job at keeping the school maintained. Even if it just snowed and there's lots of ice, they are right on it making sure that everyone's safe when they are running to class. Overall, Caz College is a great place to commute to.
Start Your Review of Cazenovia College
This school is not for you if you enjoy having a social life. There is absolutely NOTHING to do on the weekends. The food is seriously terrible to the point where I stopped going to the dining hall. The only good things were the types of classes they offered for my major. I am a freshman and I was lucky enough to transfer after just one semester at Caz. If you want a real college experience, you will not find it here.
I honestly love my campus, it’s right out of a small town picture book. The lake is down the road if you want to be by water, the houses are gorgeous if you want to take a walk in the morning and ogle the house designs, and my favorite are the nature trails to hike on if you’re feeling adventurous. Since it’s a small college you really get to know your community, I made great friends once I got out of my shell and everyone is very understanding. I love how I was able to try new things and find clubs that I really know that I belong to.
I love Cazenovia College. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. When I first started, I was extremely homesick but now I never go home unless I really have to. When it comes to professors and athletics, It's literally amazing. Although being a student athlete is really hard, I have grown so much within volleyball and lacrosse, while also growing academically because of my coaches and professors.
So far I like Cazenovia College, it's a safe space it's small, quiet and a good place to grow. I just completed my freshman year and I'm anxious to return! The activities we get to indulge in are great. Everything from carnivals, movie trips, and even karaoke nights. Cazenovia has a lot of potential and good professors, I look forward to graduating.
Individualized support for my success! Loved the small school experience and community. The Village is also welcoming, and has unique shops. Not far from a nice size city for shopping needs. Overall perfect choice for me!
What I liked about Cazenovia College was the comfort that I felt and the safety. The professors all connect with the students in an academically state matter. It is small but it sure makes you feel like you’re at home.
Very small school, great environment, and good for one on one experience with professors. The food is average and could be improved. The campus is very diverse and welcomes everyone. Party scene seems to be pretty low and alcohol is frowned upon
Cazenovia College is the perfect college for you, if you love a small and homey atmosphere! At Cazenovia College you are more than just a number! Professors work closely with students to ensure their succession. No one wants to see you fail here! Cazenovia is all about building community and creating a safe and diverse place for students to strive for excellence.
A beautiful school set in a beautiful lakeside town.
It's very safe and although it's not a "party school" there are a lot of clubs and activities.
Its a small School. The classrooms size is small, which means one on one contact with the professors . Lots of activities and sports on campus for everyone. The campus is small not far to walk to class.
I love Cazenovia but they have some things they need to change. Overall it is a good school with a greta program. I love that they have the option to get a single room instead of having a roommate and the equine program is amazing.
Small class sizes fit my learning style perfectly. Professors actually care about you and push you to succeed both in and out of the classroom. Dining Hall is lacking but you learn to live with it.
The campus is small, and very accepting. Professors care about their students both in and out of the classroom. The environment is generally very positive which promotes successful learning.
Caz was a very small school, with a beautiful campus and diverse population. The dorms are clean and nice. The food was pretty good, however the 1 and only dining center closes at 7 pm, so if you had late classes, you could easily miss dinner. Great professors and teachers. Good library. Tiny town, with not much to do -- you have to travel outside of Cazenovia for much of anything. It is a good idea to join various interest groups to keep yourself involved. the student loans I have from Cazenovia are extremely high in relation to my below-average salary, working within my field of study (graphic design).
Start Your Review of Cazenovia College
I haven't yet started my college years there yet, but i plan to in the fall of 2018, but when i went for my campus tour, I loved every minute of it. The faculty, the students I passed on campus, the teachers, everyone was just so nice and welcoming! I felt as if i were at home!
Cazenovia College offers a variety of courses that help to create a well developed education. The professors are dedicated to teaching and look to help students in their education.
Cazenovia is an amazing college, after spending almost 4 years on campus, you end up with your likes and dislikes, it all just depends on you. I have enjoyed every minute of my time at Caz. Do I sometimes wish there was more variety in the dining hall of course, but who wouldn't after 2-3 years of the same food.