Cayuga Onondaga BOCES Nursing is a public college located in Aurelius, New York in the Syracuse Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 30 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Cayuga Onondaga BOCES Nursing acceptance rate is 40%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Cayuga Onondaga BOCES Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $30,000.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cayuga Onondaga BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Cayuga Onondaga BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
- NGAlbany BOCES - Adult Practical Nursing Program
- 2 Year
- Albany, NY
- 2 reviews
- NGSUNY Upstate Medical University
- 4 Year
- Syracuse, NY
- 60 reviews
- B+Fashion Institute of Technology
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 1,449 reviews
- NGKeiser University - Fort Myers
- Fort Myers, FL
- 88 reviews
Cayuga Onondaga BOCES - Practical Nursing Program Reviews
Well, before our we got a brand new staff, we had lots of school pride. We had drum line play our school song in the hallways and the mascot to pump us up.Another unique thing we had was if we made good grades we got to leave school early, but only on Friday.