CA BOCES Nursing is a public college located in Olean Town, New York. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 0 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). CA BOCES Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $25,100.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cattaraugus Allegany BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Cattaraugus Allegany BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
- NGAlbany BOCES - Adult Practical Nursing Program
- 2 Year
- Albany, NY
- 2 reviews
- NGFinger Lakes Health College of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Geneva, NY
- 1 review
- CSUNY Adirondack Community College
- 2 Year
- Queensbury, NY
- 348 reviews
- NGPhillips Beth Israel School of Nursing
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 21 reviews
Cattaraugus Allegany BOCES - Practical Nursing Program Reviews
Mostly my school consists of people with families and/or full-time jobs. We often have to juggle back and forth with kids, work, assignments, and clinical. Ages range from newly 18 to people in there 50's. Men and women both alike. We often take it with a grain of salt and make the best of it. While we do have our time to socialize, most of us are there to furthur our education and seek a new career choice and/or lifestyle.
The main reason I chose this school is the flexibility of being able to have a life outside of class. I am a full time mother of a 2 year old and I also work 25 hours a week so the fact that classes are only 3 hours a day makes it easier for me to furthur my education and still be a mommy. I hope that one day my son will look back and say how proud he is of his mom for being able to support him and myself while furhturing my education and being able to provide him the life I always wanted to give him.