Casper College Reviews

I was a theatre performance major. Some of the teachers pick "favorites" that sucked, and a few teachers seem to only care about themselves. Cafetertia food was mediocre at best. The nurse was great. The campus is pretty and the living space adequate. The friends I made there, priceless.
Great school. Casper College tries their very best to make the experience free or low cost for every student. Also, instructors are there to teach, rather than do research. So they go out of their way to be there for the student. A lot of times I found myself still going to offices at 6PM with questions. Finally, Their in-house scholarships are well-organized and easy to apply for with ample opportunity to get one.
Incredible! The staff, students, and programs are outstanding. Especially love the agricultural department and everything they have done to prepare me.
Review Casper College
Small town but big opportunity. In an open state with endless open space, science programs flourish and an archaeology program claims hundreds of prehistoric animals. The crime rate is near 0 and there aren't enough people for your robber to get away. Very few parties but many bonfires, this campus is laid back but focused on school. The tuition is low and many that go to this college are from Casper. Academics are nationally ranked in the top 25 and teachers truly care about teaching their small classes. They even engage in programs for younger children. There is no greek life and almost no diversity. I strongly encourage a natural science background from this college.
Casper College was my cocoon. I grew here and explored my life aspirations here. I made many good friends and wouldn't take my experiences back for anything. The only reason I didn't give the school five stars is because I had to be a guinea pig test subject for a new instructor and the process was painful. I feel like it affected my education both positively and negatively. Overall, great school that tries to be cultured but it definitely helpful in giving a good push in the right direction. I only wish Wyoming schools had better networking in order to give students internship and job opportunities outside of the state.
Casper has been a great place for me to attend college. There are amazing gyms to join that offer great classes, and the college has been wonderful to work with with getting the classes I need and when I need them!
My overall experience as a freshman at casper college was great! A lot of my professors were very easy going and were willing to help in every way. The class sizes are great especially if you're not comfortable with a huge crowd. However, I'd like to see the admission staff, and the registrar staff be more helpfull with everything.
I really enjoyed the class online and the instructors were super helpful throughout the course. Meeting new people and touring the campus was one way to know your way through and making new friends. The diversity was a great combination of everyone from different background to get to know each other and build a community as one.
This school is awesome. I've been out of school for 23 years and they have. Even so helpful in getting me back into the swing of studying. They are encouraging, helpful, and exited with me and for me. It's the best experience I could have ever asked for.
I love how much the teachers care about your success, and go out of their way to help you learn difficult topics.
Flexibility is always very convenient just difficult to schedule classes at specific times due to being a small college.
Always really easy to manage and keep organized with not too much work.
They are really helpful when it comes to helping transfer.
Courses are the perfect amount of challenge and all the faculty is very friendly and helpful.
The school has close ties with the community making it easy to find a career in the area.
The school really focuses on giving students real word application and real world experience.
It is a great school. The class sizes are small, so the professors really focus on getting to know and ensuring their students success.
Review Casper College
We get to experience different hospitals all over Wyoming for clinicals and the school work is applicable to what we will see when we get our jobs.
I feel like my school sets you up to achieve your goals. Everyone is always helping each other and it is a great environment to be in.
My math course has been a great selection! My professor allows practice homework, the sections have multiple videos to help us learn the problems, and he also gives us multiple tries on quizzes and tests.