Casper College Reviews

I've heard it was a good college to go to. I personally have no been to this college yet but I've had friends that have gone over the past few years and they absolutely loved it. I'm excited to continue my education through Casper College to hopefully get where I want to be in life.
Casper College is wonderful for if you want a school that truly cares about your success. They have a multitude of programs that guide you into passing classes, signing up for the classes you need, and your career. The staff is always there if you need help in class or advising. They are also incredibly kind and well achieved. You never feel like you have to figure it all out on your own. Not to mention, the campus is beautiful! It definitely played a part in why I chose the college. They have a greenhouse, a museum, and so much more. Casper College also has so many fun activities to enjoy when you’re not in class. I highly recommend this school to anyone.
The only downside is the lack of four year programs that are provided at Casper College through the University of Wyoming. I would love to stay at Casper college to achieve a four year degree for my major.
What I love about Casper College is that the college provides opportunities for the citizens of Casper, who come from humble or poor circumstances, to be able to attend a college without moving to Laramie just for a degree. The college also helps students who struggle to financially, like me to help them achieve multiple scholarships. Casper College also provides students, who wish to extend their degree to a bachelor's or master's in the University of Wyoming by helping through the college's UW'S extension program. I love Casper College because the college offers a wide variety of activities and exhibits that is worth dying to see.
Start Your Review of Casper College
The teachers at Casper College top notch, and most of them genuinely care about their students. The smaller classrooms make one on one time with the teacher more accessible and the environment is encouraging.
Casper College is an awesome college, they have lots of activities for the students to participate in. I love that they are so interactive with the students. The dorms here are also amazing. Each dorm has their own bathroom, not having to share a bathroom with that whole floor or anything. I also love Casper College because they have many different living options.
I enjoyed the campus and the professors greatly. They have lovely student gathering halls and food services and the staff around those facilities is always friendly, helpful, and an excellent source of conversation. The campus itself is well kept and goes above and beyond for a community college in terms of available learning environments. The professors were always reasonably available and helpful. The classes they taught were often well thought out and taught information far beyond what is part of the syllabus, while of course still teaching the necessary material. My time at Casper College was undoubtedly an enjoyable and enriching experience.
I've enjoyed my first semester at CC. It was tough for a bit but I got through it and can't wait to get my degree and develop a better understanding of my chosen field. The faculty is amazing and always looking out for the students. I've had a wonderful experience at the college and I would encourage any body in Casper to get their degree from this school. It's not perfect but it's a pretty good school and it has wonderful programs for all walks of life and paths. Its flexible enough for parents and kids so I highly recommend it.
I am very excited to be attending Casper College. I was able to work my schedule around my job. The student success office was very helpful getting my schedule figured out.
All in all Casper College is a great place to get your education, especially your first couple years. They have connects with four year institutions that they can help you transfer to as well. The professors I have had so far have been awesome and if you put in the work they are willing to help you out in any way they can. They have some fun programs and Casper, WY is not a bad place to be. The crime rate is relatively low, the people are nice, and the college tries to keep its students involved in the community if they choose to be.
The art program is an accredited program with lots of extremely qualified teachers, and dedicated students.
I liked the academics and the athletics. The dorms were super nice, however the cafeteria left a bit to be desired. The hours didn't work with our practice schedule and we often times didn't even get to eat at the cafeteria. I did like the online classes and how they were ran, as well as the professors on campus.
Liked most things. Didn't like the slowness of the financial aid office. I could barely pay for tuition and financial aid did very little
The machining program at Casper college is second to none. The instructors are always there to help and make you a better machinist. The college has a home feel as does the wntire campus.
It has amazing programs with a small town feel. You learn things from professors that are being currently updated in their field of study. Those same professors care deeply about your knowledge and understanding and do their best to help you. Whether that be meeting you after school, their office hours, or utilizing some form of communication. Casper College has been such an amazing steppingstone to better my future in the long run.
I liked the small classroom environments that enabled more Individual time with teachers. I would like to see more parking spaces at the college (haha)!
I love going to school at Casper College. It is small enough that you can interact with your teachers and get help when ever you need to and it is also big enough that there is a wide variety of people to meet. You never get bored cause there is always something to do. I would like to see more clubs a this college.
For a junior college, Casper College is underestimated. It has a wonderful staff to student ratios with additional overqualified professors that constitute a cheap, wonderfully expanding, and fulfilling college experience. It is laid back and one can take the experience as far as they want it to go.
Start Your Review of Casper College
I like the small environment. I am finding it hard to do the online classes as there is too much left unsaid and unlearned without the interaction of fellow students and professors. I think fewer classes should be online and more students should be in the classroom setting.
I love Casper College because I grew up here in Casper so it is close to home. The good thing about Casper College is that the tuition is low and affordable, the buildings are pretty close together and easy to walk from class to class, the teachers are really nice and care if you pass or if you show up to class, and it is such a comfortable and welcoming place.
Casper College was a great base to start at as an Engineering major, however the school made a poor choice with how they handled how the engineering classes during the 2017-2018 school year. The main professor was doing admin work for the school year, and so the school hired on a new professor, however due to the fact that this professor is not an American citizen. The new professor's work visa expired about a month before the end of the semester, and the college just had him accelerate the entire program and gave the students four weeks less than a full semester to get through the courses. Not a great way to have handled the situation.