1. Casper, WY
  2. 2 Year

Casper College Reviews

Casper has been a great place for me to attend college. There are amazing gyms to join that offer great classes, and the college has been wonderful to work with with getting the classes I need and when I need them!
My overall experience as a freshman at casper college was great! A lot of my professors were very easy going and were willing to help in every way. The class sizes are great especially if you're not comfortable with a huge crowd. However, I'd like to see the admission staff, and the registrar staff be more helpfull with everything.
I really enjoyed the class online and the instructors were super helpful throughout the course. Meeting new people and touring the campus was one way to know your way through and making new friends. The diversity was a great combination of everyone from different background to get to know each other and build a community as one.
This school is awesome. I've been out of school for 23 years and they have. Even so helpful in getting me back into the swing of studying. They are encouraging, helpful, and exited with me and for me. It's the best experience I could have ever asked for.
I love how much the teachers care about your success, and go out of their way to help you learn difficult topics.
Flexibility is always very convenient just difficult to schedule classes at specific times due to being a small college.
Always really easy to manage and keep organized with not too much work.
They are really helpful when it comes to helping transfer.
  • College Sophomore
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Courses are the perfect amount of challenge and all the faculty is very friendly and helpful.
The school has close ties with the community making it easy to find a career in the area.
  • College Sophomore
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
The school really focuses on giving students real word application and real world experience.
It is a great school. The class sizes are small, so the professors really focus on getting to know and ensuring their students success.
We get to experience different hospitals all over Wyoming for clinicals and the school work is applicable to what we will see when we get our jobs.
I feel like my school sets you up to achieve your goals. Everyone is always helping each other and it is a great environment to be in.
My math course has been a great selection! My professor allows practice homework, the sections have multiple videos to help us learn the problems, and he also gives us multiple tries on quizzes and tests.
I've had a hard time balancing out school and work as a first year,

But I'm sure it will get better the more experienced I become
I'm not really sure about this stuff as a first year, but I'm sure it won't be bad for me.
  • College Junior
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
The courses themselves aren't bad, but some of the professors I've had just didn't feel like the right teachers for me. They weren't bad at their job or anything. Just bad for me in general.
Because it is a community college, I'm not sure how well it will look even if I have a degree.
  • College Junior
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
In the biology program, we have big access to lectures and labs to help better our experience, and we have access to many other classes to help further ourselves with our dream jobs. Workload is a decent amount depending on the number of classes enrolled in and here at Casper college they help you find job opportunities all around the world.