Case Western Reserve University Reviews

1,570 reviews
Case is filled with resources available to astute students who utilize them. Professors in small classes feel human, filled with personality and interest in the students. I would like to see professors who teach in lecture halls to either be more passionate about the subject they teach or at least act less robotic.
This is an excellent university and produces successful and driven alum. Their graduate programs are far better than their undergraduate programs, especially financially. It is not a good bang for your buck unless you are getting a doctoral level degree.
My experience at Case Western has been a great one. The campus culture is one of the most inviting that I have ever seen. The professors and faculty as well as the students help everyone feel at home there!
Review Case Western Reserve University
Great School with small classes and nice people. I am so excited to be enrolled in CWRU. It has great professors and fantastic undergraduate program.
Fine schools. On-campus employment to international students is very unfriendly. Faculty is not very responsible because most professors are focusing on research, it is important to learn these by myself. EECS department is really underfunded.
Academics are fantastic, but social life, athletics, and campus are horrible. If you are looking for a traditional college experience do not come here
I transferred to Case Western Reserve University after my freshman year. While I found it difficult to fit in at first, I soon began to call this place my home and found my college family. Go Material Science!
Case Western is such a great school. Case is very focused on academics, and the professors are very devoted to helping students learn. The atmosphere of the campus is great as well. Everyone is very friendly, and it blows me away. The campus is also extremely diverse, which I love. Case is very proud of its diverse campus and continually works hard to ensure that it remains a safe campus for students from any background. It is a great school, and I always feel safe. I would recommend it to anyone.
I loved the campus feel of the University yet it is surrounded by the city. So many opportunities with Case Western. The people I came in contact with were probably the friendliest of all my 20+ college tours.
Amazing academics and very friendly students. This is a small and rigorous school and is much like you would expect it to be. If you want a quiet environment just for school work you can have that and if you want to be involved in a bunch of clubs and party you can do that too.
Overall great university - professors are really helpful and staff is friendly. location is in a bad neighborhood but okay if you are careful in your daily life. Students are not so friendly to international peers. As an international students I loved my time spent in CASE.
What i liked about case westeren reserve university is the campus was amazingly big. The dorms were awsome and cozy.
Honestly, this school is entirely what you make of it. I walked in so nervous my first day because of all the stigma surrounding this school, but right away I knew I had made the right choice. As a nursing student, the classes are so challenging and stimulating, I've already met lifelong friends, and the social scene is great. Despite the rumors, there ARE parties every weekend, and they ARE really fun. I would recommend this school to ANYONE considering an extremely high level education in a vibrant, growing city.
Case Western is a near-perfect mix of a small and big school. There are always new people to meet, but I can't walk across campus without seeing at least a few people I know. School spirit isn't Case Western's strong suit, but the school's prestige makes up for it. I haven't met many people who would say Case Western is their top choice, but it's definitely a great place to be!
love this college! This college was my first choice and I am so grateful I am able to attend. My major at the moment is Biochemistry and I love it. The professors and classes are ideal for me.
Case western reserve university is one of the best universities in the world. It has great academic programs, great professors, nice campus, and great students. It's a lovely place to educate yourself and other leaders of the world.
We are a very academically driven university. The academics are great and there are many opportunities for students. Campus life, is eh because of the type of students attracted here, but everyone is very focused and driven.
Review Case Western Reserve University
Nice research facilities. A lot of undergraduate research opportunities. The social scenes are very weak.
Biggest pros: This is an elite university across all majors. If difficulty is your KPI, it outclasses any other school in the state. Biggest cons: Career center is completely worthless; good luck.
Case Western Reserve University is a great place for anyone interested in engineering or have a pre med track in mind. There are so many opportunities around the area for students to get involved in. Cleveland is also a very nice area to be around as well.