Case Western Reserve University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Presidents' Athletic Conference
Case Western Reserve University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.110 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.107 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.107 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.116 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.147 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 60 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.62 responses
Case Western Reserve University Reviews
Review Case Western Reserve University
Almost everyone does something that goes towards their degree for the school! There are countless study abroad programs all over the world, and even more internship prospects, volunteer opportunities, and job openings from amazing employers. Networking is really strong between alumni and students, allowing better connectivity with students and possible career opportunities. The career center workers are always striving to help students in need, and seem successful in find students' needs. This is some of many examples of career prospects.
Case Western is a near-perfect mix of a small and big school. There are always new people to meet, but I can't walk across campus without seeing at least a few people I know. School spirit isn't Case Western's strong suit, but the school's prestige makes up for it. I haven't met many people who would say Case Western is their top choice, but it's definitely a great place to be!
The academics here are really good once you get into the school! Not only for engineering and sciences, but also for business and other specific programs on campus. The courses are really hard, but are given to hardworking students so few fail out. Many professors are accommodating but not always. The courses have a decent variety, but "fun" classes are few and far between. In the end, every student walks out with an amazing education that guarantees them a job.