Cascadia Community College Reviews

Overall my experience at Cascadia has been really well. The professors have been really great the the administration staff are really awesome! They do their best to really help you out to the best of their ability and if they they don't know the answer they try their hardest to find it! 10/10 would recommend if you plan on taking some classes.
If you like a small campus with dedicated professors and access to plenty of extremely helpful resources Cascadia College is right for you. Although Cascadia is small, the population is growing and with that comes more campus activities and options for students to become involved with the school and meet their fellows. With top of the line instructors and academic resources for everyone, Cascadia College offers a unique experience perfect for Running Start students, those wishing to eventually transfer to a four year university, and returning adult students.
Cascadia has provided me with a fairly good education with passionate people in a fairly good campus environment. With the exception of some difficult advising, I find most of the faculty to be incredibly helpful, kind, and interested in their work.
Start Your Review of Cascadia Community College
It is such a welcoming and accepting place that, from what I have experienced so far, is very student friendly and everyone there is always trying their level best to ensure that you have a very positive, benefical learning and college experience.
Cascadia College is a great college for those who are interested in broadening their horizons and expanding their viewpoints on a variety of topics. Cascadia's environment is student first and continues to exceed standards in academics and faculty. There are many club and services offered to enhance the college experience as well!
Cascadia is a lovely local college that offers many resources to it's students. Learning is truly valued at Cascadia and most classes set you up to really learn the content. There is a strong sense of community and collaboration here that is very distinct.
I really enjoyed my time at Cascadia college. The professors are a hit or miss like in many other places but I definitely found most of them to be great. Cascadia has a great student body and they have many small events throughout the year where you can meet new people or grab some free goodies. The school overall has many resources like free tutoring (online and in person), little scratch paper and pencils in every study room for the students, animal petting de-stress events, and more. The professors and counselors are also very easy to get a hold of (:
Cascadia was a great place to start my college experience. It's affordable, it's beautiful, the teachers are impassioned and willing to help, there are lots of resources available... I could go on. It was a great experience for me, and I appreciate just how many resources were available to help me.
Cascadia is a beautiful campus with excellent class choices and teachers. There is plenty of space to study in the library, which is shared with the University of Washington Bothell. The science programs are wonderful and there are many resources to assist you with your education, including tutoring centers, supplemental instruction study groups and professor office hours. All the facilities are very nice since the school is not very old.
The college tries to help out the students as much as possible with announcement boards all around campus alerting the students of places nearby that are hiring. Along with event notifications for the students to partake in.
I am a Running Start student at Cascadia. Almost all of my professors have been wonderful -- extremely willing to help students succeed and passionate about their subject. However I carefully pick my professors each quarter so I can't speak for all of them. Cascadia also has a good selection of food but it is overpriced.
Cascadia has many amenities for students. They offer a lot of help in the student learning center. Cascadia student government also sets up plenty of fun activities for other students to distress from all the hard work!
Most of the instructors are awesome ans super helpful. There is a large variety of classes offered. There is always something going on around campus.
I like how small and peaceful the campus is. It's neat, and the staff is very friendly. I have only taken two classes so far, but both professors I've gotten are great at communicating with their students and very understanding towards students who are falling behind due to life problems, etc.
As being a Running Start student I was afraid to attend college at such a young age but with welcoming arms Cascadia felt like home. Cascadia is very organized in plaining events for students as well as incoming students. Their academic advisors are great in helping you plan your future and there are many opportunities to learn about writing your personal essay as well as many transfer fairs. I would recommend this college to anyone who wants to invest in there future!
It was a very nice place to attend college to easily transition to a University. I received an Associate Degree with a "Direct Transfer Agreement" and had no issues transferring to a University as Junior. Small class sizes make learning easy, however, the large amount of group work they do is just not for me!
I would like to see the Kodiak Korner changed a bit, if you are a running start student it is hard to get your questions answered. The people in there are also somewhat rude and bad at answering questions. They made me feel really stupid for having a question that I needed answered very badly. I liked my English 101 prof though.
Start Your Review of Cascadia Community College
I really love Cascadia so far. I'm currently a freshman at the school and I've loved all the cool classes offered, how helpful they are, and all the events on campus. It's been really fun going to school here and I hope to continue to be able to. You should be prepared for taking three classes if you plan to be a full time student and get your associate's in two years. There are two coffee shops on campus and a number of food trucks come through, my personal favorite being beanfish. There are three main buildings to the college. Parking can be really difficult, taking up to half an hour on some days. Fridays are the easiest days to park on. Overall, I love the campus and all the people there.
At Cascadia, I fell in love with the campus and much I love being there. It feels like a 4 year university by how much care they give to students and the amount of respect you get as a student. The classes are unique and useful, and the teachers are great. Before class I love to just sit in a study and look out the big windows at beautiful view of the pnw that surrounds the campus.
Professors are helpful and easy going. Attentive to their students.