Cascadia Community College Reviews

Cascadia has many amenities for students. They offer a lot of help in the student learning center. Cascadia student government also sets up plenty of fun activities for other students to distress from all the hard work!
Most of the instructors are awesome ans super helpful. There is a large variety of classes offered. There is always something going on around campus.
I like how small and peaceful the campus is. It's neat, and the staff is very friendly. I have only taken two classes so far, but both professors I've gotten are great at communicating with their students and very understanding towards students who are falling behind due to life problems, etc.
Start Your Review of Cascadia Community College
As being a Running Start student I was afraid to attend college at such a young age but with welcoming arms Cascadia felt like home. Cascadia is very organized in plaining events for students as well as incoming students. Their academic advisors are great in helping you plan your future and there are many opportunities to learn about writing your personal essay as well as many transfer fairs. I would recommend this college to anyone who wants to invest in there future!
It was a very nice place to attend college to easily transition to a University. I received an Associate Degree with a "Direct Transfer Agreement" and had no issues transferring to a University as Junior. Small class sizes make learning easy, however, the large amount of group work they do is just not for me!
I would like to see the Kodiak Korner changed a bit, if you are a running start student it is hard to get your questions answered. The people in there are also somewhat rude and bad at answering questions. They made me feel really stupid for having a question that I needed answered very badly. I liked my English 101 prof though.
I really love Cascadia so far. I'm currently a freshman at the school and I've loved all the cool classes offered, how helpful they are, and all the events on campus. It's been really fun going to school here and I hope to continue to be able to. You should be prepared for taking three classes if you plan to be a full time student and get your associate's in two years. There are two coffee shops on campus and a number of food trucks come through, my personal favorite being beanfish. There are three main buildings to the college. Parking can be really difficult, taking up to half an hour on some days. Fridays are the easiest days to park on. Overall, I love the campus and all the people there.
At Cascadia, I fell in love with the campus and much I love being there. It feels like a 4 year university by how much care they give to students and the amount of respect you get as a student. The classes are unique and useful, and the teachers are great. Before class I love to just sit in a study and look out the big windows at beautiful view of the pnw that surrounds the campus.
Professors are helpful and easy going. Attentive to their students.
Cascadia was a good introduction to what it takes to succeed in a college setting. I’m now ready to move on to bigger and better activities at the Seattle Film Institute.
It is okay because classes are only two days a week but there are so few classes to choose from.
It is difficult to get into see anybody and they mixed up my transcripts when I transferred here and I have to take an extra quarter. When I asked what I could do to fix this because it is their fault they said "don't worry, this happens all the time" which is an issue that needs to be addressed.
This school is very academic focused and wants their students to succeed they are just working out some kinks because they are so young.
There are lots of different classes offered but because the school is so small and classes aren't offered often. It is hard putting together a schedule because there are so few classes and I have to work around my work schedule.
It is a combination of teachers. They are all very focused on group work which does hold you accountable and relates to working in the real world.
I have had lots of issues with people being disorganized and not knowing what is going on. If you have anything that needs to be fixed it will take weeks because nothing gets done and everything is slow. I do like the classes
Lots of online classes, which is convenient to my current schedule
Start Your Review of Cascadia Community College
Very rigid and goal-oriented; not a lot of student/teacher interaction
I haven't taken a lot of the courses yet, but I've enjoyed what I've experienced.
It's a good community school that wants students to succeed