Carson-Newman University Reviews

It a place where if your looking for fun you can find it but it also has a silmple quietness to it to help you focus on school work
I have been at Carson Newman for two years now and it has been nothing short of amazing. The professors are so helpful and strive for your success
Carson-Newman is home to some of the best professors out there. They legitimately care about your education and are there to help.
Start Your Review of Carson-Newman University
C-N is a great place to be! It's a University that has highly ranked academic programs, integrates faith and learning and has so many unique opportunities for students. A Carson-Newman education is an amazing and eternal investment.
I am currently a student at Carson Newman, and have a had a good experience. That being said though, the buildings are old and run down. The food is subpar. Some professors aren't the best of teachers. The athletic program is great, but funding is not great for all sports.
Carson-Newman University is a wonderful institution with incredible teachers and academics. It's a great size and there's a 'feeling of family' across the campus. Nestled in a rural community with access to restaurants and local businesses and only a short drive from larger cities, you have the best of both worlds.
The athletics, extra-curricular activities (intramurals, organizations, SGA, etc.), food service and overall student moral on campus is outstanding.
It's quite the school!
Worst college experience one can ask for. Dorms are awful, imagine using a sketchy gas stations bathroom. People are very hard to talk to and get to know unless you're on an athletic team. I am overly out going and have tons of friends back home. The college may have a "Christian" title, but the amount of profanity that you will hear around campus is shocking to say the least. Also rap music will be heard all hours of the night in your dorms. Don't get me wrong i love rap music, just not at 4 am. Teachers are good, they will give you an A if you just show up for class. I would give my overall experience at Carson-Newman a 0 out of 10. I will not recommend ANYONE attending this school unless you are commuting from home. I went here for one semester and I got out as soon as possible. If you want to pay $30,000 a year for crappy food, awful housing, weird people and a below average education, than this is the place for you!
I love Carson Newman!The academic program is amazing. It is rigorous yet fun and interactive. The advisors will definitely do their best to lead you in the right direction. The sports program s awesome and you are sure to get a scholarship if you are good enough. The dorms are nice, and the student life is definitely something to look forward t. They are constantly having events to connect you with other students and have fun. The cafeteria is actually really good for café food. They also have a Chickfila on campus and a Maples Café. As far as scholarships, they offer a large variety, and are known for being one of the cheapest yet one of the most influential schools in the Southeast. You never have to worry too much for your safety, for there are always security driving around campus in mini cars to make sure all is going smoothly. I would highly recommend Carson Newman University!
Carson-Newman is an amazing university! One of its best features is definitely it's professors. They genuinely care for each student and will go out of their way to ensure their success. Just be ready for not the best dorm situation.
Carson Newman Admininstration is out recruiting and teachers/advisors are there to help with job opportunities.
Still learning as I am on campus
A few of the dorms are older but still in good shape for the age of them. They do a great job keeping all up to a good standard.
So far, I seen nothing but the best from the admininstrative offices and teaching staff. Everyone has been very eager in helping me with my first year at Carson Newman University.
CN is the perfect place for me! Small class sizes and professors that care about their students as individuals make all the difference!
Education majors are presented with lots of opportunities upon graduating that a degree from another school might not come with.
I feel very safe on this campus. There are always security personnel around to help.
I love being so close to my friends!
Start Your Review of Carson-Newman University
We may not be the best, but the sporting events provide something fun to do!
I love the homey feel of Carson-Newman. I know that my professors want to see me succeed beyond the classroom!
I have known several people who were offered jobs before the graduated simply because they attended school here.