Carroll Community College Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Carroll Community College. I am a senior in high school, so I took classes there as part of their dual enrollment program. I have been able to knock out a couple classes which are required to be taken by Millersville University, the school I plan to attend next year. Overall, it was a great experience.
The teachers are very nice and help me with whatever I need. All my professors have been great with responding to emails and answering al my questions. They also have many events to include students.
Small classes affordable, a good place to start your college career and figure out what you want to do without bankrupting you.
Start Your Review of Carroll Community College
Carroll Comunity College is a great campus to start your college career. There are so many career pathways you can take because so much is offered! The staff is incredible and the classrooms are great too!
The teachers create a really fun learning environment, everyone who works there is very polite and helpful when you ask them questions.
I enjoyed going to Carroll Community, but the school lacks student life activities. There are only a couple clubs. Most of the professors were nice and helpful. The class sizes are great because they are only 15-20 people and sometimes even smaller. The campus is a good size so you don’t get lost, but there isn’t much to do at Carroll. It is definitely a commuter school. The tuition is a good price and they offer a lot of scholarships if you apply for them.
The professors are all knowledgeable in their fields and share a common goal of enlightening their students with information crucial to development in their careers. With a welcoming community and few expenses, Carroll Community provides an incredible experience that will never be forgotten.
Carroll Community College has actually helped me since being in my freshman year of high school. They offered concurrent enrollment based on my GPA and the fact I had already accrued all necessary credit in high school. They talked to me about my future goals and plan, and discussed with me the importance of maintaining a 3.0 GPA or higher, especially since I am planning to become a Criminal Journalist and attaining a masters degree. Carroll Community College is also well equipped with personable staff who work with each individual student to ensure they attain nothing short of excellence.
The professors in the cybersecurity program really have the knowledge and enthusiasm to promote this field and make it as interesting as possible. I had a great time here.
Carroll Community College has given me a great introduction to the college workload and has prepared me to move on to a four year university. Because the classes are made up of 30 people or less, there is a lot of opportunity to interact with your teachers and get help with material if you need it.
Carroll Community is a very safe campus located in Carroll County. It’s location is far enough away from the city, while being close enough too. It’s very clean and kept. The advising department is phenomenal, as well as student life.
I was really doubtful and discouraged when I first found out I had to attend Carroll, but every day I like it more and more. I am in the Hill Scholar program and it is one of the best choices I made. I save money by being a Hill Scholar and have lots of fun opportunities. The program has helped me create new friends quickly and made me feel a good sense of community. Through the program I get to go on fun trips like a trip to DC, a camping trip, and a retreat. I highly recommend applying for this program if you are thinking about going to Carroll.
Most of the teachers here were amazing! Specifically Kristen Hadden, she taught Statistics and she changed my life! I have made good friends and strong connections in my community. I would highly recommend all late high school students to attend this school, as I have saved so much money by attending community college instead of a four year university.
Its a great school to go to and easy to afford. Easy to make friends. Very easy to get help when needed like essays and math assignments and other classes. The teachers are nice when they want to be. The food is great but very expensive. Its a good college also because people that want to be very close to home and not live at a college and the people can go home after class and easily come back when their next class for the day comes up
I've been going to Carroll for 3 years now, and just graduated with my Associate of the Arts degree. I've grown to love Carroll and the environment it has. The professors are fantastic and the school is beautiful. The programs and degrees are very slim, especially if you are looking for a degree in Science. However, the programs they do have are great.
Carroll Community College is a great bang-for-your-buck school. The tuition rates are low, however, the teacher selection here is touch and go. I’ve personally had horrible experiences with their chemistry department but a wonderful experience with Anatomy and Physiology. It all depends on the teacher you get, look at rate my professor.com before choosing.
Awesome 2 year college. Inexpensive and high quality professors. Have yet to come across a professor I didn't like and I'm in my final semester. For those who have a tight budget, I highly recommend this college.
Start Your Review of Carroll Community College
Awesome school. Small class sizes, accessible campus, wonderfully attentive professors, and a variety of clubs to choose from to get involved.
I love Carroll !!!! Everyone is free to express themselves, no one questions you for bveing different. Everyone is there because they want to, the whole atmosphere at carroll is just so homey. Honestly if Carroll offered a four year degree/ masters I would stay there forever. Prices are sooo reasonable and the professors are AMAZING. LOVE IT there :)
It's a decent school for students who don't know what they want to major in yet. it offers a lot of opportunities, but would recommend a four year school over this one