Carroll Community College Reviews

Despite some teachers being unable to connect, overall tutoring and aid from the resources available have been significant in my experience.
The best teachers I have ever had and the nicest environment to ask for help, use tutoring, and get things done!
I have only taken one online class here during the summer, and it was fine. The online classes come with pre-uploaded lecture videos that you can watch at any time. However, the discussion boards felt kind of awkward to me.
Start Your Review of Carroll Community College
The building is very nice and there are many clubs and activities. If you find the right people, it can be a very pleasant experience. As a social work major, however, I found there were not many classes available geared to my major. There is not a lot of diversity mainly due to the area, and they only just got a mascot and athletics.
Easy classes and amazing professors. Would high recommend taking dual enrollment or regular classes here!
Carroll Community has rather excellent teachers, good structure for education, and provides proper safety for students and faculty throughout the school. My only complaint would be the lack of help in planning schedules and financial aid. I have met with counselors several times, and every time there seems to be a new problem with my schedule or I meet with a new person who doesn't understand my schedule. The financial aid office also does not seem to be willing to help when it comes to financial aid and scholarships. Every turn I make, it seems like I cannot receive any help.
Good program for what I was majoring in (Cybersecurity). Mostly competent professors. Auxiliary programs and facilities are good, and they run the soup kitchen, not bad.
Many of the professors are really good and really help you to enjoy learning. The advisers are a different story. They are all very nice but they aren't very good at communication and don't make courses very clear at all. Just research courses, majors etc for yourself because it will save you a lot of time.
I absolutely loved my time at CCC. One of my favorite aspects about CCC is the level of importance that they put on getting students involved. There are always events going on and people are always hanging out and connecting. The feeling of welcomeness is tangible in the school. The faculty and staff mostly seem to enjoy their jobs and wish to help students as much as possible. Carroll provided me a quality education at a low cost and I will never regret my decision to attend.
I would like to meet teachers that are willing to help me a bit in college and I want to feel welcome there while I study my major there.
Throughout my time at Carroll Community College so far I have had an excellent experience! The staff is awesome and the work environment is phenomenal.
I liked easing into college classes. Many of the professors are absolute angels and only want to see you earn your associate's degree.
Definitely a great opportunity for High School students doing dual enrollment, and it usually guarantees transfer for students in their junior college.
Very positive atmosphere, growing moral for a small community college, a great place to earn basic transferable credits, and a growing STEM program.
I really enjoyed the amount of extra help Carroll offers to its students. They set up several college and job fairs to help students find jobs in there field and help find them a college to peruse there careers. I would like to see more opportunities for internships.
Professors and staff are nice as well as helpful. Small campus setting where everyone is nice. The library is great for studying and the staff inside are super resourceful!
I really enjoyed my time at Carroll Community College. I am a senior in high school, so I took classes there as part of their dual enrollment program. I have been able to knock out a couple classes which are required to be taken by Millersville University, the school I plan to attend next year. Overall, it was a great experience.
Start Your Review of Carroll Community College
The teachers are very nice and help me with whatever I need. All my professors have been great with responding to emails and answering al my questions. They also have many events to include students.
Small classes affordable, a good place to start your college career and figure out what you want to do without bankrupting you.
Carroll Comunity College is a great campus to start your college career. There are so many career pathways you can take because so much is offered! The staff is incredible and the classrooms are great too!