Carroll Community College Reviews

a nice quiet school. class times are flexible, lots of on campus resources. recently lots of not so great adjunct teachers.
Most of the teachers i had were very nice and very helpful. the school is full of fun activities and people.
Carroll Community College is a great two year school. It is a great school to start at because of the variety of degree choices they offer. Highly recommend.
Review Carroll Community College
Very casual enviroment that allowed me to easily attend part time and work around my schedule. Offers help if you know where to find it.
This college has exceeded my expectations. The professors were always friendly and willing to help. Faculty and advisers were knowledgeable for the most part, however, not always helpful with transfer questions. I attended this college in order to save money on my prerequisite courses. However, it was still pretty costly compared to other community colleges.
I loved the school. Everyone is very welcoming and there is always something to do. Some of their proffesors are not the best, but they are good enough for a community college.
I did my CNA/GNA class here and had a great experience. The teacher and staff were so helpful and I knew I could always count on them.
Carroll Community college brings in a lot of the community businesses and programs for students to sign up for.
The workload is overwhelming in the Bio and sciences classes but the professors are willing to help you learn ways to study to become a better student.
Carroll Community college is an amazing starting point for anyone seeking a higher education. The sciences at Carroll are very vigorous and competitive, however the tutors and professors are willing to put in the effort to help you succeed. You can go to Carroll earn credits and transfer to any other college of your choice.
I have really appreciated most of my professors. They have been extremely helpful and understanding. They want what is best for you. The courses are good, and I enjoy my classes. The class classes are smaller which is very nice. I have been able to find specific courses that I need for my major.
I believe the career prospects are good. There are opportunities for internships and on campus recruiting.
I have been able to, for the most part, have a very good experience with my schedule at Carroll. I usually have to change my work schedule each semester to comply with my class schedule. At the beginning of the semester, scheduling can be frustrating, but once it is figured out, everything usually works well. I have not transferred credits yet,but it doesn't seem like it will be difficult.
It has been fairly easy for me to find classes that work around my schedule. There is a flexibility, but not too much that it would be easy to get behind.
Professors are willing to help you decide and understand information about transferring or preparing for post-graduation.
As a health science major, I have been offered many interested and helpful classes, as well as professors that know the field that I want to go into. There are health fairs during each semester, as well as fitness center. One of my professors is currently helping me find an internship specific to my field of interest.
Going to this school has not only made it possible for me to pay for school, but have great professors who are willing to help you
Review Carroll Community College
They offer many courses for a two year institution but they don't offer the best times for their courses. Sometimes they only have one morning time for a specific course and the next available one is at 6:00pm. It does get a little frustrating because it's hard to fit around schedules at times.
I've enjoyed my online courses because you still get the interaction with students, whether it's talking over a disscussion board or meeting up to study. The registration process is the same as any other class. The main difference between online courses and traditional classroom courses is that you have access to everything without having to leave your home or take a serious break in your day to go to a classroom. It's very convenient for busy people who want to get an education.
There are actually a lot of different courses to choose from and the professors are pretty good for the most part. Classes are small which is what I prefer and everyone is just so helpful.