Carroll College Reviews

I love Carroll College. With COVID-19 Carroll has excelled in making sure students are safe while still being able to attend classes. It has made these troubling times much better. I do wish the dining hall food was better.
For the most part my classes have been in person. However, classes I have had n person were pretty good. Professors have been great at making classes engaging and still productive.
I will be attending Carroll College this upcoming August as a transfer student. I'll be attending the Anthrozoology program as well as double majoring in Psychology. I visited Helena last September and was greeted greatly by amazing people on a beautiful campus in the capital of Montana. I am all set to move to Carroll with the help of everyone there. Not to mention the amazing activities to do in Montana, hiking, relaxing in the hot springs, or visiting Yellowstone or the zoo in Billings.
Start Your Review of Carroll College
So far learning how to get myself set up with transferring to Carroll College has been a breeze. Online, I attended a Carroll 101 course where various staff and students helped address all of our questions regarding finances, living situations, campus life and much more at Carroll College. I am very excited to start my journey here.
I would like to see a change to the cafeteria food. I didn't enjoy the food most of the time. Physics with calculus could be restructured to make it more enjoyable rather than a burden
It was alright. I could have skipped half the classes I was taking and still got the same grade I ended up with. STEM classes were difficult, but doable.
Carroll College had very nice people and a beautiful campus. I love walking to classes because with the small enrollment classes, most people know each other.
Carroll College is a wonderful school, especially for those looking to enter the medical field. The nursing program is well-regarded, and the pre-medicine program bosts an acceptance rate to medical school that is more than twice the national average.
I will be a freshman at Carroll College in the fall of 2020. It is an amazing school that dedicates a lot of time and effort to their students. They have a high retention and graduation rate, which is one of the most important things to me when looking at colleges to attend. Carroll College combines education and faith to make the perfect college experience.
I might agree that another parent send a son here. My daughter was attacked twice and the school covered it up. Don’t let the unlocked areas fool you. It is not safe. Find a school with more than just campus “police”.
Overall it was a great experience. I was raised in LA so I wasn't sure what to expect but was blessed w/the opportunity to play college basketball here.
The faculty&advisors truly care and want you to succeed. Academics are taken very seriously and teachers will hold you accountable regardless of if you play a sport, have a job, etc. But that's why they are ranked nationally and regionally.
Dorms, classrooms, dining hall, and a grocery store are within walking distance. The athletic teams are generally solid with a variety of options. (Humbly: I graduated as part of the winningest bball class in school history.)
Now, it starts to snow late fall to early to mid-spring. There aren't a ton of food options off of campus and CC doesn't have a busy downtown in terms of bars and clubs.
A place for ppl who like the outdoors and mountain range.
I love the welcoming atmosphere of Carroll College. There is definitely a sense of kinship among the students, which only grows stronger as you advance in your degree. The professors are willing to bend over backwards to assist students, and love to get to know you.

However, it is pricey. Close to 40,000 a year, though students usually receive upwards of 20, 000 in merit scholarships each year. It is academically minded, so if you are not in this for the education but the college experience go some where else
I really like the size of Carroll College!! All the staff are very helpful and are always willing to offer assistant. I really enjoy going to office hours and getting one on one help with the professors.
I love the small school vibe. The professors are incredible and very personalized. The food is terrible and some of the buildings are....unique. Overall I have liked my time at Carroll so far.
I was very excited to go to carroll college, and despite the fact that I met one of my best friends there, it just wasn't the school for me. The school provides excellent adademic oppurtunities, however, I felt extremely unsafe while on campus for a variety of reasons.
Carroll College has an amazing sense of community. There are many student activities and clubs to get involved with and the overall community is very welcoming to all types of people.
I attended Carroll College for my undergraduate studies in Health Sciences on my pursuit to become an occupational therapist. I am incredibly grateful that I chose to spend four years in Helena, Montana and I cannot imagine having a better college experience. The relationships that I have established with my peers will last a lifetime, and the majority of people attending Carroll College are genuinely good people. The academic curriculum is advanced, and you will receive a top notch education from the best professors. With the small class sizes I was able to get to know my professors on a personal level, which was a huge advantage to learning. The campus of Carroll College is unbelievably beautiful, and there is ample opportunities for student involvement. Overall, Carroll College provided me with the best four years of my life (so far) and was the most positive experience I have had.
Start Your Review of Carroll College
Very good college, great professors who care about you not just see you as a number. Although it is a very great institution it has its drawbacks as it is a very small school.
Carroll is a fantastic school but the pre med program is overrated and outdated. Come to this school if you want a great education, but do not come solely for the pre med program. The advisor is not helpful and the statistics are inflated/not entirely true. The professors here are great, but you will earn your way into medical school entirely on your own and do not expect to receive the help the school advertises in the process. I would come here again in a heartbeat but wish I had known this before starting college.
Carroll has outstanding professors and academic programs. I would suggest not living on campus, if possible.