Carrington College California - San Jose Reviews

I am currently enrolling in the program. I really liked how i was approached. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. The enviornment makes me feel safe and I beyond excited to be able to br hands on and focus on my career path.
I love how hands on they are here. You learn the material and then put it to work all during the programs.
I feel like it is worth the money and time spent.
Start Your Review of Carrington College California - San Jose
I am getting the education I want at a decent price and time.
The college application process was easy and smooth.
The students seem friendly, but the school is very work oriented.
They have a whole class dedicated to showing you whole to network and get hired.
Made a lot of friends
I enjoy working with everyone no problems
I prefer on campus classes
Friendly and safe fun enviorment
Everything is placed in front of you and broken down they make sure you understand how you are being charged.
Overall the school is great very clean you can tell your getting your money worth.
The program helps you get your foot into the door, and find a job once you graduate.
I love that fact there are tutors for each class to work one on one with you.
Carrington helps each individual student reach success, doesn't matter your goal they will help you achieve it.
Carrington offers a lot of help to their students. They have a tutor available all day on campus. Carrington works with you specifically to achieve your specific goal.
Start Your Review of Carrington College California - San Jose
The staff at Carrington College goes above and beyond to accommodate for its students. The genuine care they have for their students is beyond evident. They truly want to help their students succeed.
As soon as you walk through the main entrance, you are greeted with friendly hellos. It's a very small campus, but I feel very safe. The tutor is always attentive and very helpful with the math section in my homework. Teachers are also very attentive and answer your question thoroughly.
Depends on the department you are in. This school wants you to do well, whch is.wonderful. Awesome staff.