Carrington College California - Sacramento Reviews

Staffs are very helpful and thorough in helping me on my financial aid.They
provide me sufficient information regarding the program that I was interested.
I enjoy going to Carrington, it's just so expensive. Every bit of my financial aid is taken by them and I have nothing left over for living expenses. It is essential to have some sort of extra income because otherwise you will not be able to survive while going there.
I will be starting the LVN to RN program at Carrington College Sacramento in less than a week. So far, my experience with them has been great! I have been communicating with my admission counselor and she has been extremely helpful and on top of everything. In addition, I recently met with the program director who clearly outlined the expectations for this program and was there to answer any questions I had. Overall, my experience has been wonderful.
Start Your Review of Carrington College California - Sacramento
I haven't started yet and is going to my orientation tomorrow. Hoping they are true with their statement.
I had no frustrations. Class schedule is really good.
I've heard many stories of instructors in this school who have had their passed students help them in a hospital or office, so this makes me feel like I will find a great job as soon as I graduate.
My instructor is a very good teacher. There is also another instructor in our class who you can also ask help. My class size is small but I enjoy it because we get enough attention individually. My instructor makes sure we fully understand the lesson. There are also other courses that you can attend that are in the medical field.
It's great that Carrington college has career days in which many companies come looking for employees. There is also departments who demonstrate there work to the school. Carrington college really wants their students to have a job as soon as they graduate.
Medical Administrative Assistant is a great program at Carrington College because you learn everything you need to know about being an MAA. Every mod focuses in one course in which its easier to understand and memorize the lesson.
Carrington College has been a successful decision of mine. I enjoy coming to school and learning something new everyday. My instructor teaches everything in an easy way my classmates and I could understand. I would choose my school again if I would do it all over because Carrington College will teach you everything you need to know in such a short amount of time compared to going to a 4 year college.
Online is super easy to use and access
They really care about you and your success they have an awesome team to help you get hired after you graduate
We have an average size class but we have two teachers so it evens out plus we all seem to work together and learn together well
They helped me out a lot with understanding my carreer opportunitys and my options after school
I love it they are teaching what I need to know for my choose carreer which is awesome
Love carrington college they are really more like a family than teachers they really help you to find your place in class and understand everything they are amazing
I had a great experience at my school regarding flexibility of my classes.
Start Your Review of Carrington College California - Sacramento
My online courses were manageable to get the workload done on time.
The school will mail you information about graduation.
Most of my professors were approachable. Ask questions if you need help.