Carrington College - San Jose Reviews

The hands on experience was great based on the career choice you picked . I enjoyed the help of my instructor and the way he taught since he has experience with the job we were preparing for . Things that could change would be more help toward the students that can’t get financial aid because of there DACA status . I didn’t receive much help in the financial part of the school but my friend did because she was a U.S citizen which I don’t think is right at all.
Counselor was really helpful I can't wait to enroll and begin working on my future . Everyone there was extremely professional very welcoming . Carrington has so many schedule options I can choose from to fit my everyday life .
I am currently enrolling in the program. I really liked how i was approached. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. The enviornment makes me feel safe and I beyond excited to be able to br hands on and focus on my career path.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - San Jose
I love how hands on they are here. You learn the material and then put it to work all during the programs.
I feel like it is worth the money and time spent.
I am getting the education I want at a decent price and time.
The college application process was easy and smooth.
The students seem friendly, but the school is very work oriented.
They have a whole class dedicated to showing you whole to network and get hired.
Made a lot of friends
I enjoy working with everyone no problems
I prefer on campus classes
Friendly and safe fun enviorment
Everything is placed in front of you and broken down they make sure you understand how you are being charged.
The program helps you get your foot into the door, and find a job once you graduate.
Overall the school is great very clean you can tell your getting your money worth.
I love that fact there are tutors for each class to work one on one with you.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - San Jose
Carrington helps each individual student reach success, doesn't matter your goal they will help you achieve it.
Carrington offers a lot of help to their students. They have a tutor available all day on campus. Carrington works with you specifically to achieve your specific goal.
The staff at Carrington College goes above and beyond to accommodate for its students. The genuine care they have for their students is beyond evident. They truly want to help their students succeed.