Carrington College - Portland Reviews

Haven't had the chance but sure it would be great
They seem to be very helpful haven't had the necessity but I know once it's needed they will be there
I love the teachers! I get a little of both crazy and calm throughout my day
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Portland
I hope to get the job at my externship
Hours are great. It's a very visual and hands on school
I've just begun but really enjoying it so far. I have learned so much and am

Proud of what I have already accomplished
well so far everything has been great they are very helpful. I feel very excited to start school there where they care about me and my needs and opinion.
The instructors are awesome. Everyone is helpful and friendly and willing to help. The school goes out of it's way to assist you.
i love this school. everyone is really helpful and nice.
not much of online coarse other then math online
amazing could choose morning, evening, or night shift. none of my past credit transferred
did not get any scholarships which was a bummer had t get loans. easy financial aid experience
the workload is great for the month spent to obtain medical assistant certificate, great curriculum, instructor is amazing and enjoy the hands on and real world comparisons given in class.
great instructor, no need to register for classes since classes are given to you, you only need to sign up for program
They focus on career I Spokane area, they help with getting externships out of the area of Spokane which I like. job perspectives are avg.
not much of a ethnicity mix, they don't let me speak Spanish due to the anglo ratio to Hispanic, not much of a diversity
great instructor, love the hands on
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Portland
it does no have an athletic center, nor many campus activities
My financial adviser was fantastic and got me the maximum grants and loans available to myself. She recommended I llok into private loans and I have been very successful in finding low apr loans. I am confident that all will be worth it in the end.
Resources great. Computers & libaray avaiable.