Carrington College - Phoenix Reviews

my experience with carrington college was great. i love how everything is hands on and how they work with your schedule.
I am a new student, and the staff is very helpful. the campus is designed well and it is easy to locate things.
I am currently attending Carrington College and overall I love it! They are so great when it comes to making you feel welcomed as well as the other students who have already been there. Everyone is great and I honestly don't feel so new because of their warm spirit. The instructors are very kind and put themselves at your level in any situation to understand you. They are constantly making sure you are okay and you understand everything. The campus is great and feels like home. The hours work great for my schedule and they truly understand anyone with kids. I love Carrington and because of them I'm making my dreams come true.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Phoenix
There are so many reason on why I chose to start my education at Carrington Community College was because first of all my amazing advisor Nichole Wilford has been super helpful from the first day I talked about my education goals and how to go about it. She's answered all my questions and makes me feel really comfortable. On days she couldn't help me, she had other staffs help me and they were also a big part of me enrolling into school. Also when I took a tour of the school, I could imagine myself going there and knowing I can finish because they have so many helpful ways of making sure you succeed, the rest is just up to you. The school looks amazing, staff are super helpful on anything and everything. I'm starting now because I know what I want to be and what I want to achieve and why. I want to go to school for a Physical Therapy Technician. Carrington College is my route to have a better life style, but its only the begging.
Some instructors are above and beyond any you could ask for, some don't seem to care. There is no real lab and not much 'hands on' and they do not have many anatomical models. A lot of students have positive attitudes and maintain high grades but the school could do some more to help their students learn in better detail.
My overall experience at Carrington has been a great one, the professor are knowlegeable and very helpfull. I am just finishing my first semester and looking forward to the future courses. The only thing I would change would have to be to move the Terminology class to the first semester, this would be a great help with better understanding Anatomy and Physiology. Having terminology would have been a huge help in understanding the information better.
The experience with the courses are the best. Having a small amount of students in class is a big perk. We can really focus on our school work and get things done when our class starts. We all know each other well so it's really easy to work together. The class style really gives us the opportunity to practice sessions we will use in a future therapy office.
Earning a degree from his school comes with and internship. This is very beneficial because we are guaranteed a job after graduating.
My physical therapy program allows me to practice actual therapy and sessions I will potentially have in the future. This is very beneficial because our school will actually send us out to an internship and I am excited to use everything I am learning. The workload we get is manageable, sometimes it can be a lot but our professors make and give us enough time to fully learn and understand our work.
I love going to school here. My professor is a great teacher. She always helps us and even when she can tell we are afraid to ask for help she offers her assistance. This school is very unique because we have small classes so it's really easy to engage in the curriculum and also we get to practice our physical therapy sessions on each other. I would choose to go to this school again for all these reason. Also, the staff is very supportive with our education.
my over all is great . this school is the very profeesional and friendly and work with your needs and family problems
there is lots of work its worth it , but we all work well as a class . ialso have really good relationships wit classmates and professor .
we get six weeks of inter ship with a doctor or dentist in a fields . we also get a chance to help of in are field give free care for the poor and needing which make feel to be a great human being in the world
they are looks of information . the professor are east to talk to very professional and expection of us is high . the are very hands on which I like very much .
the school helps get in to are job field we are studying for . also the work well with other school if you want to contunie in that field and want to follow up with next step. they also have very many people to ask your question to or about it.
always updated information for field and very hands on traing as well
the are very professional. safe campus. the staff and all work at school very friendly. they are always available every question or problem you may have for them.. I would tell everyone about my school love it
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Phoenix
Most of the teachers explain and go through lectures very well. Sometimes the homework does feel like it's a lot but the teachers are there to help us with any questions that we have.
Most of the teachers are there to support you and always have advice and help to offer to us students.
flexibility is key to carrigton collage no matter your situation they are there to help you and give you support and are their to help you with your schedule. they are very good with their students and ho they handle there paper works.