Carrington College - Mesa Reviews

The price is almost double of other schools with the same program. The actual program seems legit, and the director seems to have great intentions in the education of the students. Although it may be expensive, I am hoping it is worth every dime.
This school is great im a coming up freshman and cant wait to be apart of the carrington family. They are very hands on and make you feel comfortable and safe in their environment.
I think they have great programs to offer. But I do think they are well over priced.. And it's very hard to get into some programs, and they are unable to tell you your chances of getting in, or how many times you may have to apply before you get accepted
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Mesa
What I like about Carrington College is that the staff is welcoming and helpful. They are alert to your needs and expectations. What I would change or add to make it better would be a bigger campus location.
The admins/advisors are really nice. Some professors are really rude. Maybe it was just towards me because I tend to ask a lot of questions, but overall they did prepare you for the future and your career. I met some great friends here, as well as the professors who wrote amazing recommendation letters.
I like the admissions process for hygiene and not having to wait on a waitlist and I like that you can take your pre requisites at the same time, but I do not like the program cost for what we get.
Courses were going great until we had an instructor change. Second instructors first year teaching so we felt like her test students. We did not learn as much as we deserve with how much we are paying for education. This college is not so much hands on as they advertise, sadly. Front office is a mess, well for me it was, with their constant need of paper work that I had already been asked for. The only great thing about this college is the ability to provide good externship sites.
I love the staff and I love the dedication they have to teach us. I love how the courses are divided into easy classes which makes it easy for us to learn all about our materials.
I had five different teachers through the seven months of classes. I basically taught myself and everyone around me. The other students would ask me questions they didn't know or understand because the teachers either wouldn't know the answer or talk down to them for asking. Our labs where a joke we didn't ever assist even though that's the program we where in dental assisting. We learned the set ups for the different procedures but not how to pass instruments to the doctor or suction correctly. When the X-ray module came around I was the one showing the teacher how to develop digital X-rays because I was shown at an awesome office that was teaching everything this school wasn't. I was left trying to figure out how to do the lab work on my own instead of having the teacher show us the students had to work together to figure it out.
Everyone has been so nice and supportive. The clinical setting is state of the art. The professors are amazing. I am excited to graduate from such a reputable school.
love all the help that i get
had no problems. I'm a first time student.
working full time and studying has been very hard. sometimes the school work is too much, you only get 3 days to learn a new subject,
they give you interview skills for job search.
class size varies every 6 weeks.

the courses are in 6 week time and its quick. they offer tutoring if needed.
I check into the school online and they called me the next day for an tour.
carrington has been a good school to attend. they helped me get in school within weeks of visiting the campus.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Mesa
MY TEACHER IS VERY UNDERSTANDING OF ME WORKING FULL TIME AND GOING TO SCHOOL. THE SCHOOL ONLY NEEDS A COFFEE MACHINE, I HAVE THE MORNING CLASSES.
Everything is fine as is
They are willing to help find a job in my degree of knowledge after graduation