Carrington College - Mesa Reviews

What I like about Carrington College is that the staff is welcoming and helpful. They are alert to your needs and expectations. What I would change or add to make it better would be a bigger campus location.
The admins/advisors are really nice. Some professors are really rude. Maybe it was just towards me because I tend to ask a lot of questions, but overall they did prepare you for the future and your career. I met some great friends here, as well as the professors who wrote amazing recommendation letters.
I like the admissions process for hygiene and not having to wait on a waitlist and I like that you can take your pre requisites at the same time, but I do not like the program cost for what we get.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Mesa
Courses were going great until we had an instructor change. Second instructors first year teaching so we felt like her test students. We did not learn as much as we deserve with how much we are paying for education. This college is not so much hands on as they advertise, sadly. Front office is a mess, well for me it was, with their constant need of paper work that I had already been asked for. The only great thing about this college is the ability to provide good externship sites.
I love the staff and I love the dedication they have to teach us. I love how the courses are divided into easy classes which makes it easy for us to learn all about our materials.
I had five different teachers through the seven months of classes. I basically taught myself and everyone around me. The other students would ask me questions they didn't know or understand because the teachers either wouldn't know the answer or talk down to them for asking. Our labs where a joke we didn't ever assist even though that's the program we where in dental assisting. We learned the set ups for the different procedures but not how to pass instruments to the doctor or suction correctly. When the X-ray module came around I was the one showing the teacher how to develop digital X-rays because I was shown at an awesome office that was teaching everything this school wasn't. I was left trying to figure out how to do the lab work on my own instead of having the teacher show us the students had to work together to figure it out.
Everyone has been so nice and supportive. The clinical setting is state of the art. The professors are amazing. I am excited to graduate from such a reputable school.
love all the help that i get
had no problems. I'm a first time student.
working full time and studying has been very hard. sometimes the school work is too much, you only get 3 days to learn a new subject,
they give you interview skills for job search.
class size varies every 6 weeks.

the courses are in 6 week time and its quick. they offer tutoring if needed.
I check into the school online and they called me the next day for an tour.
carrington has been a good school to attend. they helped me get in school within weeks of visiting the campus.
MY TEACHER IS VERY UNDERSTANDING OF ME WORKING FULL TIME AND GOING TO SCHOOL. THE SCHOOL ONLY NEEDS A COFFEE MACHINE, I HAVE THE MORNING CLASSES.
Everything is fine as is
They are willing to help find a job in my degree of knowledge after graduation
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Mesa
Our instructor is very smart and I understand what she is teaching. Overall I am grasping the knowledge I need to set forth my career.
It is a very value degrees from this school because everyone likes the students that go out in to intern they already know what is suspected of them.
I have a lot of things to worry about such as going to school pay for rent and other things. Overall my experience with the school is great because they give you the opportunity to become someone you want to be