Carrington College - Boise Reviews

If your looking for a school that cares about you and your successes this is the right school for you! They have endless options to help you in many ways! Everyone is friendly and always willing to help! I really enjoy this school And how much they have helped me!
Want to go to a school where you feel like people care? want to go to a school where teachers are there to teach you and not just to be paid? then Carrington College is a place they want to help you they are truly amazing and I would recommend this college to anyone.
I think this is the best nursing school in the area.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Boise
Their computers and printers don't work, and they don't explain online services that could have been used
Excellent facility. State of the art equipment, and they give you every tool you need in order to be as successful as you can possibly be.
they have both morning and evening classes available.
I really loved the school. my teachers where the best.
The courses are great and they teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
the recruiters provide all the information necessary for success and enrolling into the school.
I made a lot of friend over the time of my course, who enjoy helping me out when I need it.
The program is a little pricey but with grants they always help out.
The school helps you look for an extern site that could possibly offer future employment.
I learned a lot, the classes are a little challenging, but the courses are great.
There is a lot of homework that we must get done but if you put in the time and effort it can all get done.
Great staff members, that are willing to always help out.
the professors at Carrington are amazing, and they really care about each of their students. They are there to help you through the program during every step of the way.
Being a nursing student at a school that is specified for nursing careers is the best thing in the world! the education you get from the staff is beyond words.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Boise
online courses are no longer offered at Carrington, but when they were offered, the online classes were pretty easy.
Carrington does have a rather large cost of attendance but the quality of education far outweighs the cost of tuition.
Carrington is a very tight knit student body with students that truly unite as one to help each other along the way