Carrington College - Albuquerque Reviews

For school you can choose what option will be best either morning,mid-day or evening classes. But, you need to make sure everything is taken care of such as job, daycare, transportation. If you miss a day in class is like missing four days there is so much information given and not easy to back track.
Online course is not difficult and convenient. Professor is always willing to teach others if they are struggling but will get the hang of it quickly. I never took a traditional class so I am not able to compare.
School staff help you on your resume, job search and will help you or find financial help for the exams.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Albuquerque
Professor is great makes time for, another professor will take calls or text up to 11pm. The class size depending on the program anywhere from 15-30 (the most) . Class is hands-on from day one and class is done you can stay or go home/work
Student career is there for you and will dedicate time to each individual.
The school will look start to look for an externship around November. The closer I get to finish they will also help me with my resume, interview mocks, professionalism, looking for a job. If for some reason down the line I get laid off for any reason I can always go back and they will help again-job research and with the resume.
It's the best instructors have the experience and knowledge and they are there because they want to teach others who will be going into that field. I love the size of the school it helps many students who have been out of school and are ready to go back. Also, all the other staff are friendly and get to know you on a personal level if you like for them. I would choose and did choose this school to come back around. I love how you get into a field that you want to do and start working on that and it's done in less time.
The class schedule is very convenient for me.
Didnt enroll in online classes. I will be starting classes in July, on campus.
Im looking to look for a new job and advance my knowledge in the healthcare career.
Only met 1 instructor, which is a coding one and he was very nice.
Looking forward to attending class and getting my certificate!!
Looking forward the the learning I will be doing.
I am enrolling and start class in July and I look forward to it!! Meeting the staff was nice and they have a schedule to fit my busy day.
I would have to go to school all day not including clinicals. There is no time for a job.
They help you with job placement as well as help putting a resume together and preparing you for a career after you graduate.
I get to advance in a career that I love.
Start Your Review of Carrington College - Albuquerque
I felt very welcomed and that my school success was of the highest importance.
They have morning,day, and evening classes, it's very flexible
Classes are 4 hours but it goes by fast!