Carrington College - Mesa Reviews

love all the help that i get
had no problems. I'm a first time student.
working full time and studying has been very hard. sometimes the school work is too much, you only get 3 days to learn a new subject,
Review Carrington College - Mesa
they give you interview skills for job search.
class size varies every 6 weeks.

the courses are in 6 week time and its quick. they offer tutoring if needed.
I check into the school online and they called me the next day for an tour.
carrington has been a good school to attend. they helped me get in school within weeks of visiting the campus.
MY TEACHER IS VERY UNDERSTANDING OF ME WORKING FULL TIME AND GOING TO SCHOOL. THE SCHOOL ONLY NEEDS A COFFEE MACHINE, I HAVE THE MORNING CLASSES.
Everything is fine as is
They are willing to help find a job in my degree of knowledge after graduation
Our instructor is very smart and I understand what she is teaching. Overall I am grasping the knowledge I need to set forth my career.
It is a very value degrees from this school because everyone likes the students that go out in to intern they already know what is suspected of them.
I have a lot of things to worry about such as going to school pay for rent and other things. Overall my experience with the school is great because they give you the opportunity to become someone you want to be
I like the physical fitness program because it gave me an intellectual idea on what happens to the body with and without the proper nutrients.
Getting into Carrington is very competitive for some of the programs they have. The application process is very easy as long as you have all your ducks in line. A lot goes into the application but they help you and they also check in with prospective students to make sure they get all their paperwork in before the deadline.
The dental hygiene program has a great set up. In most college that has the dental hygiene program you as a student have to find your own patients and Carrington has their own free facility that is open to the public. Which make completing the program easier.
I honestly am not to sure about this since I am not that far into my program.
Review Carrington College - Mesa
I know a few people that graduated from this school and all had jobs shortly after they graduated. Receiving a job after school shouldn't be a problem and the staff is available to help you if needed.
I absolutely love the professors at this college. They all want to be teaching and enjoy it. I have been in classes where the teacher seems to hate their job and it is not very enjoyable but at this campus all the teachers are positive and helpful to their class.
Most of my classes so far have been online so I haven't had a chance to meet people face to face. However, students in my online classes have been nice and very helpful.