Carolinas College of Health Sciences Reviews

I enrolled in fall of 2016 but was unable to continue due to financial reasons. I attended three classes that semester before withdrawing from the school, and signed a withdraw form 9 days after the start of classes. Skipping ahead to 3 YEARS LATER, contacted by a debt collections agency because of an outstanding balance from CCHS after I was never contacted by the school itself. One supposed attempt was made to contact me about this balance by mail but was sent to the wrong address I was never contacted about this outstanding balance by phone or email, both of which never changed since my enrollment in 2016. The situation was handled extremely poorly and there is no excuse for the major lack of communication that occurred.
I will be attending this school starting Summer 2018. I am very excited to get started in my career. The facility is very helpful and nice. The teachers seem very helpful and want to see their students be successful. The school is also connected with the hospital, which is a very great aspect towards the school. I am excited to get started in the healthcare field.
I love the teachers involvement with students success in learning. The staff here at the college really care and want all of their students to obtain good grades and actually learn something while they’re at it. There’s nothing I would change about the school.
Start Your Review of Carolinas College of Health Sciences
I currently attend Carolinas College of Health Sciences. As an individual trying to obtain their second degree I find this school to be the perfect fit. It is small and close knit environment. Each of the staff members are friendly, reliable, and knowledgable. If they don't know the answer to something they do not hesitate to inform you of that, but will do everything in their power to help you obtain that answer. The instructors work very hard to help you achieve success. You will work hard, no matter what program you are in, but I can guarantee you, you will feel more than prepared in your field.
I think Cchs is the best school because, you can get applied degrees in a short time, but the teachers also truly care about each student and the classes are small! its just a very personable environment and everyone there helps everyone!
The general education classes are more flexible but nursing school you are there five days a week
The first semester of nursing school you get the have clinical experience in the hospital. The teachers are always there to help and see you succeed
Class size is small. Teachers and staff really want the students to succeed. Definitely prepares you for a nursing job when you graduate.
Student orientation contestant contact with every step
All kinds of classes and options
We all get along and help each other b
The off many aids including a loan from the hospital
They have career counselors and many job application teachings
We get to go straight into the hospital the first semester of nursing school.
My school is the number 1 school for two years in the nation. We have nursing radiology general radiation and other health care majors
They are willing to always help. Everyone's door is always open. We have free tutoring, study groups and a great student organization that put in amazing activities and free lunches.
The school is fairly small, so the financial aid office is able to handle each student's needs. The tuition is about average for the field I am studying.
Start Your Review of Carolinas College of Health Sciences
This school is associated with a hospital system that has a lot of career opportunities at various locations.
Professors are caring and friendly. They offer their assistance freely in an effort to see each student succeed.
The Rad Tech program is very intense and comprehensive. School needs to be a focus with this program for students to keep up.