High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Carolinas College of Health Sciences
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Carolinas College of Health Sciences
- BCabarrus College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Concord, NC
- 39 reviews
- C+Central Piedmont Community College
- 2 Year
- Charlotte, NC
- 1,020 reviews
- C+Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Asheville, NC
- 262 reviews
- C+Blue Ridge Community College - North Carolina
- 2 Year
- Flat Rock, NC
- 98 reviews
Carolinas College of Health Sciences Reviews
I currently attend Carolinas College of Health Sciences. As an individual trying to obtain their second degree I find this school to be the perfect fit. It is small and close knit environment. Each of the staff members are friendly, reliable, and knowledgable. If they don't know the answer to something they do not hesitate to inform you of that, but will do everything in their power to help you obtain that answer. The instructors work very hard to help you achieve success. You will work hard, no matter what program you are in, but I can guarantee you, you will feel more than prepared in your field.
I will be attending this school starting Summer 2018. I am very excited to get started in my career. The facility is very helpful and nice. The teachers seem very helpful and want to see their students be successful. The school is also connected with the hospital, which is a very great aspect towards the school. I am excited to get started in the healthcare field.
I love the teachers involvement with students success in learning. The staff here at the college really care and want all of their students to obtain good grades and actually learn something while they’re at it. There’s nothing I would change about the school.