High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Carolina College of Biblical Studies
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Carolina College of Biblical Studies Reviews
As an African American student, this is one of the few places I've been where my race doesn't seem like a factor. I love my professors and my classmates. It has been one of the warmest and inviting experiences I have had in a school setting. I believe in hard work and being challenged. I'm grateful for the in depth studies and assignments.
Can you say, one on one instruction? It is simple to ask questions and receive an immediate answer from the instructor. The school is extremely military friendly and is also structured to accommodate the working adult.
Being a Christian environment, Drugs and Alcohol are completely discouraged. I will not say that there are none, but I will say that it would surprise and greatly disappoint me if there are.