Carnegie Mellon University is consistently ranked as a top-25 institution, world-renowned for its approach to education and research. Students become experts in fields ranging from business, the fine arts and computer science to humanities, the sciences and engineering. Whether students are in a lab, classroom or studio, left-brain and right-brain thinking unite within a collaborative, hands-on setting. Carnegie Mellon encourages students to think in new ways – to choose their program and change the world.
Carnegie Mellon University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.114 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.117 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.116 responses
Computer Science184 Graduates
Electrical Engineering163 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering107 Graduates
Systems Science and Theory92 Graduates
Chemical Engineering60 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering57 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.112 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.145 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.55 responses