High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Carnegie Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Carnegie Institute Reviews
I'm an RCIS graduate from 2016. By far one of the best schools I've ever been too. Al Bennett and Lori Smith make Carnegie as amazing as it is!
Just started my RVT program at Carnegie and so far it has been great. Applying was made simple and all staff have been very helpful with any questions I have had.
Step by Step – Everything was explained and I was given a step by step process for filling out the necessary forms for loans. It was a process to finish the forms and took a while to the school to process. Just make sure you express exactly what program you're interested in. There is a possible waiting list for certain programs. Other then that the staff is friendly and helpful and the schools job employment rate after graduation is very high.