Carlow University Reviews

Had a very good experience at Carlow during my four years of undergrad, that I even decided to come back to pursue my graduate degree here. Like that there is the option for traditional classes or online classes. The classes are small enough that professors are able to work one on one with you if you need it.
Carlow is a great for academics but it doesn't have the best diversity or student life. All of the staff and professors are great and helpful. My experience at Carlow has been okay but I do believe it could be improved.
I’ve been at Carlow for 4 years. The majority of the campus is located up on a hill. This university is great for students who are looking for smaller classes and want to build a good connection with their instructor and peers. There’s a lot of resources available as well when it comes to needing help with finding jobs, internships, and getting involved around the campus. The instructors at Carlow are great. They communicate well and are willing to assist you as need. The academics are good and well rounded, you learn about your major as well as, others that can connect to your major. The classes are used to help you in your academic career and personal life. The school is Catholic, and its morals, values are well respected and valuable. I would recommend Carlow to anyone who wants to be apart of a smaller campus and receive a great education at a private institute.
Start Your Review of Carlow University
Thus far my experience at Carlow has been awesome. My teachers has been great. As long as i study and stay focused I get good grades. Thus, far I have no grades lower than a B-. I have learned so much, and anticipate to learn much more!
The education and environment at Carlow is average and comparable to most other campuses and institutions in the area.
My experience at Carlow University ws a rather wonderful experience my freshman year. The school is perfect for being it’s own small slice of pie. I love the fact that Carlow is small because it helps you to concentrate and stay focused and there are so many opportunities for tutoring or any type of academic experience you need.
Very dangerous location where student lots abut the crime-ridden Hill District. The worst part is the unsophisticated program in counseling. Anyone gets in, so fellow grad students are academically weak and usually graduates of only Carlow. So, there's no diversity. Courses were so watered down, many grad students don't learn very much. Staff does not collaborate with students; there is a broad divide between profs and students like in the olden days.
Carlow is a great university with wonderful opportunities and gives you a chance to meet new and interesting people from all over.
I love this school! The only con is that there is not off campus housing, but it is a very small college.
I definitely like a few things about Carlow. One main thing I like is the class size. I never have more than 25 people in my classes which allows me to have one on one time with the professor after class if needed. I also like how safe I feel living on campus.
I absolutely love Carlow University. I like how there are small classes and the teachers are extremely helpful. If you ever feel like you're struggling or get discouraged there is always someone around to talk you through it or make you smile. The professors make sure you understand the materials before you leave the classroom. If u happen not to get it they are always available for after hours other than classroom time. If I could change anything about Carlow I would change the dorm settings and probably how the classrooms are set up. The dorms are old fashion and it's community bathroom. That is one thing that I don't like. Also depending where u have class some of the classrooms are the same way.
The campus and administration at Carlow is what every first year student would want to experience. The community is welcoming and the classrooms aren't hard to find. The professors are always looking to help a student succeed. If a student is looking into a college that has a small community but has the city experience, Carlow University is where that student should apply. Carlow University has a new education system they follow which is called the COMPASS. The COMPASS lets the student take courses outside of their major and the reason Carlow does this is to help their students be more well rounded when it comes to the real world. I am currently going to be enrolled into the nursing program and I am still taking courses related to my major but I am also taking a writing and theology course which has made me more aware of the opportunities I have here at Carlow University.
Great small school with dedicated professors
Really nice and awesome! A few students really helped to improve campus security with our ideas of leaving the lights on more and increasing the amount of officers on campus as well. They definitely took our concerns into consideration.
Very easy! Sam is one of the best people to help with admissions!
Very spacious but homey feel to it. I love the new and old amenities mixed into the school.
The teachers are pretty awesome, but of course there are always some that are lacking in any school. The administration needs serious improvement especially the guidance counselors. It's like they are never sure of anything they are doing or taking on way too much. The campus is very old and it does weigh on god a bit but it's a catholic school so it's expected but overall it's a really awesome school even if a bit pricey.
Start Your Review of Carlow University
It is a awesome University!
Carlow University offers lots of support designed to help the student succeed.
Security is wonderful and close by on campus. If they are needed, there will be someone available to help anyone in need. I have never felt unsafe on campus.