Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Carlos Albizu University - Miami
- NGArgosy University - Sarasota
- 4 Year
- Sarasota, FL
- 85 reviews
- NGArgosy University - Tampa
- 4 Year
- Tampa, FL
- 40 reviews
- NGTrinity International University - Davie
- 4 Year
- Miramar, FL
- 51 reviews
- NGSouth Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- 8 reviews
Carlos Albizu University - Miami Reviews
Small intimate classes make for a more one-on-one learning experience. Professors vary in experience and knowledge. Some classes very easy (almost too easy) and some classes are more difficult. Good professors are far and in between, but this is a great university for people who find is especially hard to do well in school. At least in the undergrad level, the classes are relatively easy to pass. Also great if you want to pursue career in Psychology or Mental Health industry. However, if you want to study anything else, probably not the best choice for you. No gym, no sports, no fun events. Community involvement is lacking.
The application process was easy. At first I was uneasy about attending CAU and staying in Miami or going to another school in Pompano beach, but after seeing the great importance the school places on Psychology and the students I was quickly drawn in. In my interview I noticed the admissions counselor paid close attention to everything, from how my nails were done to the way I spoke. I was making sure that they had everything they needed for me to start, they had trouble obtaining my transcripts from Miami Dade College electronically, but was able to mail it to them.
Carlos Albizu University-Miami, it is located near the beach. ok, maybe not walking distance but 15-20 minute drive if there's no traffic, with traffic students are looking at a 40 minutes to an hour drive. Once you're there the drive is worth it, many restaurants to chose from, a lot of different kinds of museums like the child museum to the sex museum. The architecture of the buildings are also wonderful to look at. Nightlife at any part of Miami is great with a vast amount of different clubs to chose from, there's often different festivals, for example art, cinema, wine, and pet. Near Carlos Albizu there are at least four parks that I know of, and are safe to walk, exercise, do a picnic, and even star gaze.