Carl Sandburg College Reviews

I have taken 4 dual credit classes at this school, and my experience has been great. Any confusion or problems I have had were settled immediately.
My Carl Sandburg College experience was an okay one, the people who enjoyed the school life were student-athletes in my opinion. If you are not a student-athlete I wouldn’t recommend attending here.
Carl sandburg is just a great place to be, I love the school and the staff! Makes me feel safe. I play soccer here for a competitive athletic program which is awesome.
Start Your Review of Carl Sandburg College
I like coming here right after highschool. Its a slight transition, but it isnt the same as a university.
I'm very happy I chose to go to community college before transferring to a university. Carl Sandburg College made the transition from high school to college smooth, and stress-free. The class sizes are not too big, so you can always have that one-on-one connection with your professor. Most professors are always available outside of their office times, and are always there to assist you, and help you to achieve the best grades, and experience you can while here. I have learned much more than I had expected to from a community college, and I love applying what I have learned in class to the outside world. The only thing I wish there was more of at Carl Sandburg is activities, extra-curriculars, and events because I believe involvement is key to making your time at Carl Sandburg College successful, and memorable.
Very nice staff! Everyone is friendly! The campus is very well cleaned! It's located in Galesburg, IL and is somewhat a small town! There are lots of food places around and near the campus! There is not much to do but the closest town(Peoria,IL) with something to do is only 45 minutes away!
Carl Sandburg College has been a great experience for me. The school has excellent programs, with a lot a variety. The instructors have been excellent. The local area has a lot to offer. I would recommend Carl Sandburg College to any student looking for a quality education.
Carl Sandburg is a very well rounded school. I have been very pleased with my experience here. The instructors are always willing to go out of their way to individually help all students. The campus provides many activities every month for all students. The resources inside the school are always useful and the newest technology.
My experience at Carl Sandburg was great. The staff were very helpful and easy to work with. The classroom studies were easy to follow and and not very hard to understand. The clinical work was a lot of hands on and very helpful. My overall experience at Carl Sandburg College for cosmetology was great.
I am a second semester freshman at Carl Sandburg College. My senior year in high school I participated in dual credit classed that were offered by Sandburg that helped me get ahead in my education. This semester I have been a full time student on and off the campus and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I love that I can get an education while working and living at home.
This institution has provided me with a foundation that I may grow upon. the faculty are caring and helpful, there is a ton to get involved in, and our academic programs are rigorous and thought-provoking. I fully believe this college to be the perfect place for a student who is not sure on what they wish to do. We possess well constructed trade programs, fantastic academic advising, and many opportunities for one to take a hold of. My time at Sandburg has been some of the best spent of my life, and it has prepared me for hopefully even better times.
to my knowledge the career services department are helpful, but I haven't seek for their assistance yet.
the class styles are different from what I am known to and the variety of courses offered are really helpful and beneficial.
i am just into the second week at the college but we have had scouts at our soccer games.
The head soccer coach is amazing and very helpful.
I just started the radiography program and it's going good. The teachers are nice and I'm excited to start clinicals
The class room sizes are similar to that of a high school class and the teachers are nice
Start Your Review of Carl Sandburg College
Its a greats school to figure out what you want to do in life
The school was okay. A great place to start if thinking about going to a university or college. I just wish they had dorms and apartments on campus so it would be more convenient for students that really don.t have family or a place to live. My favorite experience was beginning a sisterhood there and becoming captain of it. I met new people got to do a lot of things and it was a great experience. I just wish the college had on campus living and a bigger food variety. Professors for the most part will help if they see your actually trying so that was a great thing for. You just have to want to commute and our pay expensive rent at apartments.
Carl Sandburg has a lot of job opportunities for its students, and it's nice to know we have those options ahead of us.