Carl Albert State College Reviews

The online courses were even more overloaded that a regular on-campus class, and the platform used for online classes could certainly be greatly approved.
It's a decent enough college, though it lacks so many things that a larger campus has. Diversity, activities, living space, and more assistance.
My experience at Carl Albert State College was awesome. This College is not only perfect because of its low tuition fees but because it count with great staff and super kind and experience instructors. I loved this college when I attend it and I guarantee that everyone who has attended loved it as well. I would not change anything about this college it’s just perfect.
Start Your Review of Carl Albert State College
Carl Albert State College is great option for any student that is trying to start their career because is not only affordable but also is has been rated the best community college in the state of Oklahoma. This college so many attribute but one its best is the instructors and staff they are the nicest people you could ever meet and I’ll guarantee that anyone that goes to this schools would say the same thing about it. I would no change anything about the college because it’s just perfect.
Sometimes online can be difficult but teachers made it worth while even though it wasn't my cup of tea.
Teachers are super helpful, the campuses are great!! The students are very helpful as well. Great campus layouts. Nice staff. Great overall.
Carl Albert made the online learning easy to get used to. I enjoyed it so much that I am taking an online class this semester!
I love how affordable Carl Albert is. Even though it is affordable I still feel like I am getting a quality education.
So my experience has been pretty good at Carl Albert State College. I was a transfer from Arkansas Tech University and they made my transfer so easy and was working with any way possible to help get me enrolled and further into my degree and grow my education it’s got a nice hometown feel to the school and is not overwhelming.
My online experience was good my professors worked very well and communicated with me especially since covid-19 and they made the online part really easy to manage while still being able to teach the course and help me become successful.
My experience here at CASC has been nothing short of wonderful! The only thing I would enjoy to see change is the atmosphere & to get more students involved.
I have taken approximately 5 classes online & the experience was great & the teachers at CASC made it so easy & doable!
its super well connected, and its clean and supportive. i love all the advisors, theyre super helpful.
I am just starting my college career, and the ladies at admissions went above and beyond to help me!
Very affordable tuition. The teachers are very friendly and helpful. I believe the only thing it could potentially be improved is the book store. They buy the books back for a minimum amount and re-sell them at a very high price. They should buy them buy with the purpose of helping the students, instead of making money of the students.
I loved that I could be online, on campus, or both. It made being a single mom, full time employee, and student so much easier. The teachers are extremely helpful and are quick to respond and make sure the student is taken care of any way possible. The tuition is so affordable. And the food is awesome and cheap as well. They are really set up in a way that benefits us as a student.
Carl Albert State College is such an amazing college to attend to! There is always something to do on or off campus! I am beyond grateful I chose to come here to get my degree! Go Vikings!!
Start Your Review of Carl Albert State College
Great 2 year institution, extremely diverse, close to Fort Smith Arkansas and in Poteau Oklahoma so there is always something to do locally, The dorms are nice, and the campus officers and professors are always reliable for help as well as the Poteau Police.
The only thing i would really change about Carl Albert would be the parking in at the health/ science building. I also wish they offered different language courses such as French or Italian.
Carl Albert State College, Sallisaw Campus is an awesome college to attend. The college offers quality education at a fraction of the cost of large universities. The instructors have always been kind and will go out of their way to help someone. I would recommend CASC.