Carl Albert State College Reviews

It's a Junior College in a small town....if you went to a small highschool, and liked it. This is for you
I absolutely loved my teachers. All of them helped me in all my classes. All my assignments were material that wee covered together. The classes were small so all the students get to know each other. We help each other get through the class and if we miss something we can just get ahold of each other. It's a small but great college to go.
I have done my past two years at Carl Albert and will soon be graduating with 2 associates degrees. We're a small school with a big heart, I honestly believe that is what sets us apart from the rest. While we are simply a two year school I believe that the education that we get here really does prepare us in the long run to move on to bigger and tougher schools.
Start Your Review of Carl Albert State College
I found going to Carl Albert before a 4 year university made the transition easier on me. The teachers are mostly great and interactive with students as well. It's easier than a 4 year but harder than high school. It's good for preparation.
They really try to make sure you succeed, I've never been to an organization that tries so hard to reach their mission statement: "To provide affordable, accessible, and exceptional education that fosters students success."
My experience here at Carl Albert State College has been very smooth. I attended the Sallisaw campus as a concurrent student and then decided to go to the main campus to advance my education once I graduated from high school. This is currently my second semester here and I am loving it! It is a very relaxing and otherwise calm environment. There aren't a lot of noise complaints or safety issues with the campus. It's a nice first step for anyone wanting to continue their education out of high school.
I am loving my experience at CASC! the instructors are motivating and challenging. I like the homey atmosphere this seemingly small town college provides. I personally went from a girl terrified of school to earning a high GPA and working on my second degree! Couldn't have done it without the positive influence of the staff working here at Carl Albert State College.
Carl Albert State College is worth attending and setting the base of any education. Per hour compared to other schools in area is the best price. This is not a party college and academics is the main focus. Small class size means that if you suit up and show up every class the instructor will know you by your name. Class interaction is encouraged and also interaction with instructors when needed during semester. Instructors are helpful if you ask for help. Most classes do transfer. Carl Albert State College is weak on job placement and future employers are rarely seen unless at job fair. Most office staff are more than helpful and want to follow your progress even beyond when you graduate from CASC.
Very good School but if one is looking for diversity there is not much and the school recently cut the basketball team leaving them with baseball, soft ball, and cross country.
I'm currently a sophomore here at CASC and have just been accepted into their nursing program! This school is amazing, the staff is always there no matter what you want or need! I'm so glad I chose Carl Albert.
I love going to school at Carl Albert. I play softball and live in the athletic dorms, Which are very spacious and allows me plenty of room for both my roommate and myself! The only thing I would like to see change at Carl Albert is the parking. Not that parking is bad, just that if I drive myself to class that day I don't like the thought of getting a parking ticket just because I live on campus!
After giving CASC access to my checkings account to pay for my summer class they waited 2 weeks to pull the money, charged me 3 times, and resulted in me having to pay over $70 in fees. They also got rid of my degree halfway through the semester, resulting in me having nontransferable credits
I would like if there were more things to do on campus and I don't like that we have a 12 o'clock curfew.
Every students gets an advisor to help with decisions for classes and caterer path.
Online classes are not difficult and easy to access and understand.
They help you transition into the real job.
Small class sizes helps understanding material and learning center helps with anyone struggling with classes.
Start Your Review of Carl Albert State College
The quality of care that Carl Albert college has for its students is unreal. They are willing to do almost anything to help you succeed.
There are tons of ways to get help with your classes and small class sizes helps with the understanding of learning material.
Every teacher is helpful and it's a great learning environment.