Carl Albert State College Reviews

Carl Albert State College is worth attending and setting the base of any education. Per hour compared to other schools in area is the best price. This is not a party college and academics is the main focus. Small class size means that if you suit up and show up every class the instructor will know you by your name. Class interaction is encouraged and also interaction with instructors when needed during semester. Instructors are helpful if you ask for help. Most classes do transfer. Carl Albert State College is weak on job placement and future employers are rarely seen unless at job fair. Most office staff are more than helpful and want to follow your progress even beyond when you graduate from CASC.
Very good School but if one is looking for diversity there is not much and the school recently cut the basketball team leaving them with baseball, soft ball, and cross country.
I'm currently a sophomore here at CASC and have just been accepted into their nursing program! This school is amazing, the staff is always there no matter what you want or need! I'm so glad I chose Carl Albert.
Start Your Review of Carl Albert State College
I love going to school at Carl Albert. I play softball and live in the athletic dorms, Which are very spacious and allows me plenty of room for both my roommate and myself! The only thing I would like to see change at Carl Albert is the parking. Not that parking is bad, just that if I drive myself to class that day I don't like the thought of getting a parking ticket just because I live on campus!
After giving CASC access to my checkings account to pay for my summer class they waited 2 weeks to pull the money, charged me 3 times, and resulted in me having to pay over $70 in fees. They also got rid of my degree halfway through the semester, resulting in me having nontransferable credits
I would like if there were more things to do on campus and I don't like that we have a 12 o'clock curfew.
Every students gets an advisor to help with decisions for classes and caterer path.
Online classes are not difficult and easy to access and understand.
They help you transition into the real job.
Small class sizes helps understanding material and learning center helps with anyone struggling with classes.
The quality of care that Carl Albert college has for its students is unreal. They are willing to do almost anything to help you succeed.
There are tons of ways to get help with your classes and small class sizes helps with the understanding of learning material.
Every teacher is helpful and it's a great learning environment.
Facility is great. Computer lab is helpful.
Great experience.Great price for education.
I was able to choose my courses and hours within thirty minutes.
Its wonderful. The school is very helpful in graduating.
Start Your Review of Carl Albert State College
I havent gotten to really participate yet..
The school acts as though they are really interested in you as a person.
Some of my courses have to be taken during spring or fall semester only. Summer classes needs move variety.