Caribbean - Ponce is a private university located in Ponce, Puerto Rico. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 341 undergraduate students. The Caribbean - Ponce acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Nursing Assistant, Electrical Engineering, and Social Work and Youth Services. Graduating 26% of students, Caribbean - Ponce alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $15,900.
Caribbean - Ponce Admissions
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Caribbean University - Ponce
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Assistant30 Graduates
Electrical Engineering18 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services12 Graduates
Civil Engineering11 Graduates
Medical Assistant9 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science8 Graduates
Industrial Engineering6 Graduates
Elementary Education4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.Take our survey
Caribbean University - Ponce Reviews
I have had a great college experience. It encourages maturity, being able to live alone. Most professors are passionate about their students' success, and would do their very best to ensure that the student earns a passing grade. I like the fact that there is always something going on for the students. Meaning something like socials that could relax the mind and things that allow the students to be able to balance school-social life, or for the working students, a work-school-social life. There is also the aspect of Christianity which is implemented at the school, which I like. I would choose this school again because they do strive for excellence as their motto claims.
Great professors, curriculum, and workload.
The University is accessible, full of diferentes options. They help you since you enter. They have great facilities to perform your major challenge.