Career Networks Institute Reviews

I entered this program looking to get the hands on training I needed with expert teachers. I like that it is a condensed program that will get me in hospitals faster than most.
as far as classes and study materials it has been excellent. however recieving exam fees is in such high demand it is taking a long time to be reimbursed for those fees
it is great bc i am able to work at my own pace and when i have time without any deadlines
Review Career Networks Institute
the courses are what i need for advancing my degree and career. i have no interaction with professors
they have programs for me to utilize that are directed just towards taking my boards at the end of the classes
it is good for me because i work full time and i can study at my own pace without deadlines. they study material is awesome and i have passed all the exams i have taken so far
It has great study material and people are available to speak to you as needed. However, you must have great self discipline and be able to make time to study and utilize all the material. The only negative thing is they are behind on sending out exam fees so they come out of pocket until they are received.
CNI is a great school. I find that its a place where I can get a good education and be able to focus on my major with no distractions. The overall vibe from the students and staff are great and very friendly. I love it here so far.
It's pretty straight forward...loans and pell grants...just wish they would show you how to get more money to help you pay for school and to help with other expenses while you're a full time student.