Career San Diego is a for-profit college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 75 undergraduate students. The Career San Diego acceptance rate is 100%. Career San Diego alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $15,200.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Career College of San Diego
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Career College of San Diego
- NGCalifornia Nurses Educational Institute
- 2 Year
- Palm Springs, CA
- 3 reviews
- C-DeVry University - Florida
- 4 Year
- Miramar, FL
- 463 reviews
- BConcorde Career College - San Diego
- 2 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 80 reviews
- C+Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs
- 4 Year
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 1,314 reviews
Career College of San Diego Reviews
Its a good school considering the fact that its small, and with small classes you get more time with the teachers, which helps student better understand the matter covered. For the tuition it costs I do find it reasonable. The financial office really helps students understand how the system works and is helpful when it comes to financial aid.
My experience at this school has been very covenient because they offer classes in the morning, afternoon, and evening. The teachers have a good understanding of what life is like outside of school, they are helpful and comprehensive when it comes to problems outside of school.