Career College of Northern Nevada Reviews

I absolutely love it, everyone is very nice and helpful, especially the teachers. The classes are small so we are guaranteed easy access to teacher help in class. The school also offers plenty of help with learning resources, such as tutoring, textbook access, computer access, etc. Overall it is very nice and I would definitely recommend at least checking it out!
The learning platform they use is relatively easy to use and generally reliable, and the resources are plentiful.
They offer support for all online courses!Excellent help is available 24-7! With Covid-19 its kind of scary to be at school not knowing if we are safe or not. Its nice to have this option of doing online work , for those of us that have concerns about being around people during these tough times.
Start Your Review of Career College of Northern Nevada
I love career college of northern nevada because they take the time to find out what each persons individual needs are, so that you get everything you need out of your schooling! From the very beginning , my school advisor has been there to help me with every big decision, and she sends me to speak with others as well to help me make the best decisions! I love this school.
Great school. Awesome teachers. I was able to see that each class was structured a certain way to help each student in their field of study to go based on every class.
Great teachers and staff members. Lots of help when trying a new trade and perfect class sizes. Overall very happy!
I start Feb 2020 and the enrollment was easy. I have dyslexia so they worked with to make sure I could do the work. Everyone was friendly and helpful
I had a great experience. I was taught a lot here, and I had great instructors who really did care about me, and where there when I needed them. My instructors never let me give up on myself even when I wanted to.
All the teachers and staff were super helpful and supportive. would recommend 100%, no matter how low I felt at times, they were always there to pick me up even when I was feeling at my lowest
I really like Career Collage of Northern Nevada because of the staff and my instructors. They had everything I needed to do my program and helped me when ever I was struggling on a assignment. It is a good school to get started in a career or to further in wherever life might take you. I want to thank my instructors for everything. I want to thank the staff for being there when ever I had a question about the process in starting my program and helping me with the financial part. Career College of Northern Nevada is like a big family they look out for you and guide you in the right direction. You as a student need to take that first step. In the end it well be worth it. You will be a new person. So take what you have learned and show the world what you are made of.
It is a fantastic school that is here to help it students succeed and the instructors are the best as well.
The instructors were always ready and willing to help. Left and right i was always assisted in any way that i needed to progress. I always recommend CCNN to anybody who wants to further their careers.
I am learning so much, great teachers and cool opportunities. Multipal courses. Homework is to the point and consistent. Students can be a bit helpless but that's on them
Without having the opportunity to work and get an education trying to get a degree would have been next to impossible. But with the help from the teachers and staff my experience at CCNN was well worth it. Highly recommend for those that want more out of life.
I love this college. There is only a few career programs but a variety of courses involved with those programs. I am enrolling in this college because it will not only prepare me for a job, but also for life and that is what I really look for in a college.
Hvac/R program at Career College of Northern Nevada has been a experience that I needed to get to career that I really do enjoy. Honestly best part about this experience is the opportunity to grow with other students and instructors as I progress. As well i'm happy to report that my mechanical skill level is beyond what I have originally expected.
After so many years of living of off minimum wage and just working dead end jobs. I decided to make a change for myself and pursue a career, I moved to Nevada in 2014. As soon as I moved here a friend of mine recommended me CCNN, I called and ask for information and in less than two months I started school again. Although it was very hard to manage time to do homework, study, work, and attend school instructors and even classmates always cheered me when feeling down. They motivated me and believed in even when I didn't believe in myself, Thank you CCNN, staff, instructors and my fellow classmates for everything!
Start Your Review of Career College of Northern Nevada
they offer classes in the am afternoon and in the evening for students that work and have families
there is tutoring offered if there are areas you struggle in and all instructors are willing to help in any way. the students are also very helpful and very friendly
great and the jobs are in high demand