Career College of Northern Nevada Reviews

Without having the opportunity to work and get an education trying to get a degree would have been next to impossible. But with the help from the teachers and staff my experience at CCNN was well worth it. Highly recommend for those that want more out of life.
I love this college. There is only a few career programs but a variety of courses involved with those programs. I am enrolling in this college because it will not only prepare me for a job, but also for life and that is what I really look for in a college.
Hvac/R program at Career College of Northern Nevada has been a experience that I needed to get to career that I really do enjoy. Honestly best part about this experience is the opportunity to grow with other students and instructors as I progress. As well i'm happy to report that my mechanical skill level is beyond what I have originally expected.
Start Your Review of Career College of Northern Nevada
After so many years of living of off minimum wage and just working dead end jobs. I decided to make a change for myself and pursue a career, I moved to Nevada in 2014. As soon as I moved here a friend of mine recommended me CCNN, I called and ask for information and in less than two months I started school again. Although it was very hard to manage time to do homework, study, work, and attend school instructors and even classmates always cheered me when feeling down. They motivated me and believed in even when I didn't believe in myself, Thank you CCNN, staff, instructors and my fellow classmates for everything!
they offer classes in the am afternoon and in the evening for students that work and have families
there is tutoring offered if there are areas you struggle in and all instructors are willing to help in any way. the students are also very helpful and very friendly
great and the jobs are in high demand
love it and everyone is great
everyone at this school when you enroll is very helpful i had help all the way
the instructors here are great and really enjoy helping us learn
This schools main focus is to get their students the education they need to become successful in the work field and gain the education they need to get into a great career
If you think you already know something and don't want to waste your time they'll let you test out of the class/curriculum.
I don't know about this I've never taken online courses, I've been in class hands on mostly.
Like I said before the Staff will help place you in the career choice of your liking at the end of the program.
The Staff teach in a style that suits your needs
You be placed with a Career of your choice at the end of the Program... :o}
The staff will help you through all the steps to get you into a career of your choice.
Start Your Review of Career College of Northern Nevada
It's a great school, and the staff is awesome. :o}
They have three classroom start times. Mornings, afternoons, and evening class time.
I have been told by staff and students that the school works with students to find careers.