Career College of California Reviews

The computer network is really good. We do all of our work online and on the computer. We always turn in our work on time. The whole campus get fast communication thanks for fast network.
  • Campus
My school offers free zumba classes once a week to every student. We are able to get the stress out and keep in shape. I love having this free zumba class because most of the school don't offer it and specially not free.
  • Campus
The facility on campus aren't bad. There's a library were we could go in to study. Even though it's not a campus students live on, it's definitely a comfortable campus to hang out at between classes, whether you're getting coffee at the student cafeteria or catching up.
Review Your College
The financial aid people helped me a lot. I needed to get new information for my fafsa and they took there time and helped me with it. And the price they offered me to go in there college wasn't as high as other schools that I looked in to. They are always helpful if i have questions for them. They call be back if i need to talk to them.The education I'm getting is well worth the money I'm paying. I got a little bit of financial aid, which helps, but I'm fine with the expense because I know my degree will make a difference in my career.
  • Value