Cardinal Stritch University Reviews

Cardinal Stritch University is a very diverse, liberal arts campus. Students learn through a variety of ways. While the extracurricular activities may not be common place, Cardinal Stritch University focuses on making the best of the academic programs.
I am an international and transfer student at Cardinal Stritch University so I had experiences in another school as well which is good because this way I have something to compare it to. I love that it is a small and private university with so much focus on students. It is hard to slack out in classes because the teacher can easily keep an eye on you which forces students to do good in classes. What I have changed is the food. My lifestyle and healthy food is important to me as a student-athlete but here healthy means expensive. The food that is easily accessible and cheap is really bad quality. I would definitely change that here at Cardinal Stritch.
Cardinal Stritch University has given me the opportunity to continue with my studies. It provides resources that allow us to get the help we need such as tutoring. I am currently a nursing major at this university and this program has taught me a lot in order to be a successful nurse in the future. My overall experience has been amazing, I was able to meet new friends and professors that have guided me to success.
Start Your Review of Cardinal Stritch University
Small liberal arts college located just north of Milwaukee, WI with a small campus that has a great sense of community. With nearly all of the buildings connected (including dorms- YES!), winters were bareable and rolling out of bed in shorts to class was very easy. Dining options are slim, and facilities could use major updates. Sporting events were often held off campus due to lack of facilities. Teachers and advisors truly wanted to see students succeed in studies, faith, and life beyond college. Small class sizes was great for a learning atmosphere; however, not many offerings per course (usually 1-2 options). Party scene included going downtown every weekend. The dorm options were either a single/double in the building connected to the rest of the school or a separate building on campus with multiple living arrangement options. Dorms could use some updating. Apartment complexes all around the school allowed for students to live off campus after first year.
Cardinal Stritch cares about the students and are very personable. The student advisors are very attentive along with faculties.
I love the diversity of students at Cardinal Stritch University, diversity brings life to campus. The Stritch community is extremely friendly and they always make me feel welcome, which is important to me because I am an international student. I love the environment and location of the school, I get both the taste of the natural and city side. The Cardinal Stritch University community promotes a great environment for learning and a place to help one achieve ones goal.
Very good school, gives a family feel. Very small classes which gives you a chance to connect with your teachers.
I'm a nursing student at Cardinal Stritch University and it's been a great ride so far! There is no petitioning for the nursing program which is great. The classes are small. The people and professors are friendly and helpful. Although the tuition is about $28,000 a year, it's pretty affordable after all the loans and scholarships given as well.
This college was easy to attend while working full time. The BSRT-C degree is a two year degree that is designed for the full time working individual while attending school online. It is not easy, but if you put in the effort and time needed it is obtainable.
I do enjoy the school at cardinal stritch. I think most of their staff go above and beyond to ensure each student will be successful in their courses. I have nothing but good things to say about the nursing program there.
It’s my first semester and I everything went smooth for me. I really liked how there is so many available labs for computer use or space. Something I don’t like is how they don’t have a winter graduation commencement.
good private school that really cares for your dream and will do almost everything to help you reach your dream
I like the family culture. I love that the class sizes are small and their are lots of resources that are and becoming available for students for success.
I have had the best experience from Stritch. My advisor is a true angel. She has been so helpful and welcoming during my transition back to school. The staff and administration truly care about the students and their success.
I transferred into Cardinal Stritch as a second semester freshman. I was accepted into the four year nursing program. Overall the program has met my expectations. The professors are knowledgable, the clinical experiences were excellent, and the program has unique classes such as Healthcare Economics which will no doubt be helpful in the future. The campus atmosphere fosters a sense of community, diversity, and spirituality, not to mention the newer additions are beautiful. I feel supported in my beliefs and values on a daily basis by my classmates, faculty, and the overall student body. The only changes I would like to see would be an expanded parking structure and a more state of the art nursing lab where students may practice their skills in a more safe and controlled environment. In the future, when I am further in my career, I would love to make a generous contribution to the program in order to see the necessary updates Cardinal Stritch deserves.
The overall school is great. The financial aid department could use some help and better organization. Teacher are very helpful and nice. Very diverse campus.
In my first year I have already thought about transferring. There's a good majority of the school they do not enjoy their experience but believe its a good deal due to the money that is given to them. I do believe the teaching staff is amazing! I've loved every teacher I've had so far! I believe the advising part of the school can use more organization with what they do. I do not enjoy having three advisers who tell me three different things.
Start Your Review of Cardinal Stritch University
Great campus but the athletic trainers are terrible. The campus food is always good. Campus life is terrible, the dorms are tiny, the professors are rude. Athletics involves a lot of favoritism. i know this because i played soccer there.
I attended CSU for 3 and a 1/2 years before transferring schools. With each year that passed my overall opinion of the school decreased. I absolutely loved their writing program while I was a writing major, but once I switched to nursing I knew for a fact that I had to switch schools to be most successful in my major and my career. The nursing program was very laxidasical and many of the students who were going to be going to clinicals didn't feel ready even after completing the necessary classes. The nursing teachers didn’t seem to care about whether or not you passed, more so they just seemed as if they wanted their paycheck and wanted to get out. I had to do what was best for me and my career, and so I transferred.
Cardinal Stritch is a small community of professors that want to see you grow. You go into the class and you can expect the professor to know your name. Everyone is so willing to help you out and make sure you are on the path to success.