Cardinal Stritch University Reviews

This university is an amazing place of learning. Not only do all the professors and staff try their best to make sure you’re getting all the education you need, but they make sure you’re comfortable in the learning environment. The professors learn their students names and learning styles and try their hardest to work with them so they can learn the way that they need to.
Cardinal Stritch is a very good college to get a degree at,the classes are small so you get the attention you need to succeed.Im so close to getting my degree but I ran out of financial aid and it's making it really hard for me to finish what I started.
I love the small class sizes and the hands on experiences. The professors actually care about academic growth. The campus is small so it is very easy to get around. I love my school.
Start Your Review of Cardinal Stritch University
cardinal Stritch university has taught me so many things. it is a diverse multicultural university or rather should i say a community because we all are like family. everyone is welcome and accepted. when it comes to academics, both students and staff are well prepared. socially, it is a great place to get involved and engaged. i would not want to see anything change. everyone is amazing as they are all willing to help and assist in anyway. we have free student tutoring where the tutors are our peers and it enables us to communicate freely with one another. we have peer advisers, admission counselors, advising counselors and so many others who are willing to help at any time. cardinal Stritch university is a home away from home.
Cardinal Stritch University is a very diverse, liberal arts campus. Students learn through a variety of ways. While the extracurricular activities may not be common place, Cardinal Stritch University focuses on making the best of the academic programs.
I am an international and transfer student at Cardinal Stritch University so I had experiences in another school as well which is good because this way I have something to compare it to. I love that it is a small and private university with so much focus on students. It is hard to slack out in classes because the teacher can easily keep an eye on you which forces students to do good in classes. What I have changed is the food. My lifestyle and healthy food is important to me as a student-athlete but here healthy means expensive. The food that is easily accessible and cheap is really bad quality. I would definitely change that here at Cardinal Stritch.
Cardinal Stritch University has given me the opportunity to continue with my studies. It provides resources that allow us to get the help we need such as tutoring. I am currently a nursing major at this university and this program has taught me a lot in order to be a successful nurse in the future. My overall experience has been amazing, I was able to meet new friends and professors that have guided me to success.
Small liberal arts college located just north of Milwaukee, WI with a small campus that has a great sense of community. With nearly all of the buildings connected (including dorms- YES!), winters were bareable and rolling out of bed in shorts to class was very easy. Dining options are slim, and facilities could use major updates. Sporting events were often held off campus due to lack of facilities. Teachers and advisors truly wanted to see students succeed in studies, faith, and life beyond college. Small class sizes was great for a learning atmosphere; however, not many offerings per course (usually 1-2 options). Party scene included going downtown every weekend. The dorm options were either a single/double in the building connected to the rest of the school or a separate building on campus with multiple living arrangement options. Dorms could use some updating. Apartment complexes all around the school allowed for students to live off campus after first year.
Cardinal Stritch cares about the students and are very personable. The student advisors are very attentive along with faculties.
I love the diversity of students at Cardinal Stritch University, diversity brings life to campus. The Stritch community is extremely friendly and they always make me feel welcome, which is important to me because I am an international student. I love the environment and location of the school, I get both the taste of the natural and city side. The Cardinal Stritch University community promotes a great environment for learning and a place to help one achieve ones goal.
Very good school, gives a family feel. Very small classes which gives you a chance to connect with your teachers.
I'm a nursing student at Cardinal Stritch University and it's been a great ride so far! There is no petitioning for the nursing program which is great. The classes are small. The people and professors are friendly and helpful. Although the tuition is about $28,000 a year, it's pretty affordable after all the loans and scholarships given as well.
This college was easy to attend while working full time. The BSRT-C degree is a two year degree that is designed for the full time working individual while attending school online. It is not easy, but if you put in the effort and time needed it is obtainable.
I do enjoy the school at cardinal stritch. I think most of their staff go above and beyond to ensure each student will be successful in their courses. I have nothing but good things to say about the nursing program there.
It’s my first semester and I everything went smooth for me. I really liked how there is so many available labs for computer use or space. Something I don’t like is how they don’t have a winter graduation commencement.
good private school that really cares for your dream and will do almost everything to help you reach your dream
I like the family culture. I love that the class sizes are small and their are lots of resources that are and becoming available for students for success.
Start Your Review of Cardinal Stritch University
I have had the best experience from Stritch. My advisor is a true angel. She has been so helpful and welcoming during my transition back to school. The staff and administration truly care about the students and their success.
I transferred into Cardinal Stritch as a second semester freshman. I was accepted into the four year nursing program. Overall the program has met my expectations. The professors are knowledgable, the clinical experiences were excellent, and the program has unique classes such as Healthcare Economics which will no doubt be helpful in the future. The campus atmosphere fosters a sense of community, diversity, and spirituality, not to mention the newer additions are beautiful. I feel supported in my beliefs and values on a daily basis by my classmates, faculty, and the overall student body. The only changes I would like to see would be an expanded parking structure and a more state of the art nursing lab where students may practice their skills in a more safe and controlled environment. In the future, when I am further in my career, I would love to make a generous contribution to the program in order to see the necessary updates Cardinal Stritch deserves.
The overall school is great. The financial aid department could use some help and better organization. Teacher are very helpful and nice. Very diverse campus.