Capital Community College Reviews

During my first semester I had to go to the dean about a professor. This is my second semester and I have to contact him again about a different one. The teachers take way too long to grade yiur work, and most of the people who go here don't care much, a lot of cheating goes on with online classes. Terrible if you actually care about your education.
I Have enjoyed the area around the school as well as being there and talking to students who have attended the school and their views on their stay.
I love CCC! I recently went to MCC and the difference is remarkable! From the admissions, to financial aid, to the staff/teachers you can not compete with them! The teachers are so understanding and respectful! They are PRO teaching! The academic success center has been a lifesaver for me personally. One thing i would like to see change is maybe the cafe but other than that i love the school and will continue to further my education with them.
Start Your Review of Capital Community College
Capital community college is very diverse in aspects of students and professors. Professors here have their unique teaching practice in a way that improves students participation in class and their interest in a particular subject. Many events take place on a regular basis that gives students an opportunity for self-growth. Also, the campus is fully equipped and well furnished with all the facilities. The college consists of a library, a computer lab, a tutoring center (Academic success center), science laboratories, a cafe, and a lot more. In addition to this, the college also provides free parking spaces for capital students and a free pass for ct transit.
Capital compared to other community colleges was very helpful. The tools I've adapted during my learning experience and what I've gained after attending this institute, was beyond incredible. I was able to use these same tools in the outside world. Capital Community College reassured me that my future was bright even when I wanted to give up. At this institute, teachers actually put in the time and effort to want to see their student improve and simply succeed in their goals. One of my aspirations in life is to look back on the support and resources Capital Community College gave.
Capital is a great school for young adults and students who strive on reaching greater goals! Capital has taught me to never judge a book but read it for you may see a greater meaning!
Its a good college just wish there was more diversity and they offered scholarships cause god knows how much people struggle for education.
Capital Community College is a centrally located school, it is a very easy commute. Capital has wonderful professors who are willing to go out of their way to help you both within the classroom, and with personal issues outside of the classroom. The building is nice and kept clean. The class sizes are generally small which is a great thing when it comes to one on one help.
I like Capital Community College. I would like them to offer more option in different classes. They have Saturday and hybrid classes which is very convenient.
An overall excellent experience. College is made accessible to students because it has a convenient location bring what I call in the heart of CT. Professors and staff are professionals in their dealing with students. There is an inclusive environment. I recommend it, indeed I do.
If Capital Community College were in a more update building I feel students would be more compelled to enroll here instead of the other community colleges.
I loved the teachers. I had some really great teachers, both in class and online. I found out the online classes didn't give me the learning experience I wanted, but I was still able to learn and do well in the classes, but I enjoyed the experience of face-to-face discussions more.
I enjoyed my 2 years at Capital. The actual campus is unique because it is only one 11-story building. This is both good and bad because you get to meet faculty, students and even the school president as you go up and down the elevators. On the downside, waiting for those same elevators can be a hassle. The school may be small, but it is quite diverse, the faculty is very involved, and the quality of education is above par.
I felt as if i was instantly welcomed with open arms by both the staff, the board and the students. the atmosphere is like no other, everyone is very accepting and understanding. i recommend this school to any and everyone, definitely a great start to your career. i love every bit of this college, its very nice and clean and the classes are semi-decent. Overall if you ever had any plans of attending this school be sure to read up on the majors thats offered & what can be accomplished.
Capital is or an awesome school. IThe school has many community events. The professors are easy to talk to and are readily available to help. I would recommend the school to anyone
I have had the best experiences here.
haven't taking any class online
Start Your Review of Capital Community College
i just wish when some one can't pay for school any more that the school has funds to let the student Finishes school
With online you do not learn as much as you do in the classroom
With online classes you do not get the hand-on experience and you do not learn as much