Capital Community College Reviews

I have taken hybrid courses at Capital and it has been a great experience thus far! My professor is very accessible and we have meetings online where the whole class is able to engage in discussions.
Capital is a wonderful college for a wide variety of students. If you are fresh out of high school or are returning to school after a long hiatus, Capital can be the place for you. The small class sizes allow professors to give every student the attention they deserve. At Capital, you will not just be another name on the roster, you and your professors will forge relationships.
I love Capital Community College, it is very easy to apply and communicate with. I recommend them for your first choice.
Start Your Review of Capital Community College
So far Capital Community College has been a good fit for me. Technically I don't have any Capital in class experience but with the online classes, so far its been smooth sailing.
Very welcoming, easy to navigate, professors are very informative, great learning, environment and professors keep you updated on new assignments and any changes.
Great professors both online and on campus, fair treatment. easy to find and register for classes, healthy campus vibe and convenient location.
I’ve had a very good experience as a student of CCC. Definitely works around your schedule whether being on campus or online especially for a full time worker and single mom of 2.
Online has definitely been so much easier for me especially with having a full time job. Staying on top of your course work is key to now falling behind. Not having to commute is definitely a pro for online courses.
If you’re interested in the radiography program, look elsewhere. The favoritism is rampant in this “program,” from the guy in charge to the clinical instructors to the hospital techs. If you do not have a smile on your face while being treated like crap you will pay the price. They will find a way to remove you and you will have no way to defend yourself. From the extremely old-school way of teaching (we’re talking a 1960’s slide projector) to the extremely sarcastic clinical instructors’ attitudes (if you’re in the mood they’ll even talk to their favorite students about their sex lives!) to the pathetic clinical sites, this program is bad news and needs to be overhauled. Terrible experience.
What I like about Capital is the diversity it offers and the amount of classes and majors they have. There is something from everyone there and you are not judged by your choices. The thing I would like to see is the advisors for certain programs. Some will be encouraging and others will tell you that you need to withdraw. But never forget to have faith and work hard to prove them wrong.
I like the online and night classes the best. The school is huge too many levels with only 4 elevators. There are a lot of young students and applying for classes is difficult.
Ever since I started at CCC, I never had a issue with registration, courses or and campus questions. The advisor were always available to guide me through. The professor were thorough and were also helpful with career choices. I have not had any negative experience in the years I’ve attended this school
In terms of overall experience, I prefer this over high school. I knew what to expect going in, so I was able to adapt fairly quickly. Time management is key is what I would say. Once you understand how to plan out your week in terms of work, you'll be able to push through.
Capital Community College offers free tutoring services as well as professors that are willing to work with their students to ensure their success.
This is my third semester in capital community college. They have great teachers and big library with private room to study. The best thing I felt as a student here is the friendly and helpful staff and faculty members, when ever in need. This college also provides tutoring for those who needs help with their study, so far which ever tutors I have come across are all well known and great. Cafeteria food is not that bad, they have healthy salad lunch box and wraps for lunch time. I have enjoyed being student here.
Start Your Review of Capital Community College
I've had wonderful professors. Ones that cut against the grain of traditional academia and others that were willing to sit with students and explain everything down to the "T" to their students. I've had great grades and very strict but fair professors in my time at Capital, it was well worth the money.
During my first semester I had to go to the dean about a professor. This is my second semester and I have to contact him again about a different one. The teachers take way too long to grade yiur work, and most of the people who go here don't care much, a lot of cheating goes on with online classes. Terrible if you actually care about your education.
I Have enjoyed the area around the school as well as being there and talking to students who have attended the school and their views on their stay.