Capital Community College Reviews

I enjoyed my 2 years at Capital. The actual campus is unique because it is only one 11-story building. This is both good and bad because you get to meet faculty, students and even the school president as you go up and down the elevators. On the downside, waiting for those same elevators can be a hassle. The school may be small, but it is quite diverse, the faculty is very involved, and the quality of education is above par.
I felt as if i was instantly welcomed with open arms by both the staff, the board and the students. the atmosphere is like no other, everyone is very accepting and understanding. i recommend this school to any and everyone, definitely a great start to your career. i love every bit of this college, its very nice and clean and the classes are semi-decent. Overall if you ever had any plans of attending this school be sure to read up on the majors thats offered & what can be accomplished.
Capital is or an awesome school. IThe school has many community events. The professors are easy to talk to and are readily available to help. I would recommend the school to anyone
Review Your College
I have had the best experiences here.
haven't taking any class online
i just wish when some one can't pay for school any more that the school has funds to let the student Finishes school
With online you do not learn as much as you do in the classroom
With online classes you do not get the hand-on experience and you do not learn as much
You can apply for work study when you complete your financial aid for the school. Basically it is just jobs around the school and you get paid for it
  • Jan 8 2016
  • Value
I have been in class with over 50 students and they are ready to learn and help out. I worked with a lot of great professors and I am learning a lot of new things. The students are awesome and very helpful
I am going there from Medical Assisting. In my first semester, I was taking all of my general classes. Now I am going to take all my medical classes as they apply to my field
Capital Community is the best school I am attending because this school makes you feel like you are home. It has the best professors that teaches the great subjects. You get to meet amazing students and you just learn so much. The counselors are great, They help with anything having to do with your classes or any financial situation
I have not yet gone to this school because I missed one semester and I am going to start college this upcoming semester but so far I have heard great things about this school.
The courses can be challenging, but are fair. Most professors want to see their students succeed so they have a lot of extra credit or bonuses related to the material. The class sizes are small, which makes class more comfortable, but in some courses it can be a bit frustrating because too many questions are asked about topics during class, which cause interruptions.
Capital is okay for what it's worth. There are many programs and activities available to students.
The work load is okay, teachers are understanding and you have to be dedicated
The teachers are great, if you chose them wisely. The school reminds me of high school with all the younger kids roaming around talking loud.
Review Your College
This is one of the best State College in Connecticut. It is accessible, affordable, and provide numerous resources for its students. The Professors, Faculty and Staff are always available to be of assistance to students needs. The college offers a large variety of Associates Degrees and Certificates programs.
Capital Community College offers good programs and until now I had no issues. All the five professors I have are excellent, they clarify any doubt the students have, and their lectures are quite interesting. However, it is a community college which means there are not many social events nor a sense of a class group, it is everyone by itself.
To me my high school experience it was great why cause of the college u learn about and u try to see what u mostly think about . i mostly felt that high school was great and i understand more things even do i had my daughter when i was in 11 grade.