Cape Fear Community College Reviews

I love going to Cape Fear. It's a great school. Knowledgeable teachers, nice campus, interesting classes. The only thing I would want to see change is more availability of class times. There are pretty much no night classes for my major. I don't know about others, but I think it is the same.
Definitely growing in a good way over the few years that I have been here, very happy with it although it would have been nice to have the cool new stuff that is coming after I graduate.
I love Cape Fear! The professors are wonderful and extremely helpful! I am so excited to be able to be a student at Cape Fear for another year. The atmosphere of the college is wonderful, and there is such beautiful scenery because it is Downtown, Wilmington!
Review Your College
Cape Fear Community College is a wonderful to school to attend. Whether you plan on getting a two year degree or transfer to a four year institution, they will help you along the way. They have many programs to choose from. The professors are there to help you succeed. If you have questions or need help with your courses the professors make themselves available to you if you ask for the help. For the students that would like to transfer, the academic advisors are there to help you decide which path to go down and help you choose and apply to the school of your choice. The school also has many four year institutions visit, so that the students can gather more information, ask any questions they may have, or find out exactly what they need to do in order to get accepted to the institution. Cape Fear Community College is a wonderful institution.
There are services to assist and guide students as needed
The school has been convenient and hassle-free
There are services in order to assist and guide students as needed
  • Value
I take online classes as well as a traditional classroom class and I think all of my teachers are wonderful and I am having a good experience so far.
The school provides a learning lab along with tutors, advisers, and counselors to assist and guide students as needed.
  • Value
I don't know the full opportunities that my school provides currently because i have only been attending CFCC for a few weeks and I'm new to the city and school.
I have been taking classes for a couple weeks now at CFCC and I have loved it so far. I'm pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education and my teacher for that class is very present and passionate about the subject which I believe is very important and am very happy that she takes the care and education of young children so seriously, as I do.
I've easily been able to work fulltime and go to school fulltime
I'm not a big fan of online classes, but I've taken hybrids, and CFCC does it well
I have a job, and the type of careers that are taught here, I'm not interested in, but I know this is a great trade school.
  • Value
I never realized how many different courses I could take, and I've enjoyed every one (except for math because I hate math.)
Everything was easy and straightforward. I took a placement test and by the next month I was taking classes.
  • Value
I've learned so much from these classes and teachers. There are so many things to learn and so many classes to take.
Review Your College
I love CFCC. I have teachers that teach at UNCW, and I'm paying a third of what those students pay for the same class. As someone who is paying for school himself, this was a no brainer. I've had no bad experiences with teachers, and have been pleasantly and wonderfully surprised. Love this school.
CFCC offers so many classes at different times which makes setting up a class schedule so easy. I have not ran into any issues with my experience at CFCC.
Everyone is so helpful when it comes to post-grad services at CFCC.
  • 8 months ago