Cape Cod Community College Reviews

I love the college, I have a great experience and the teachers are amazing, the only thing I could change have more lights around for the night classes
Four C's is a good school for anyone who doesn't know what they want to do yet. It also helps if you can't afford a four-year college yet or at all. There are a lot of options for courses online and at school. I take all online and I love the way most of them are structured. It can be harder to connect with your peers but a lot of the professors check their emails every day so it's easier to get in touch with them.
Unfortunately my review can only be so detailed as I am an online student at Cape Cod Community College. Registration for the course I am taking was easy enough, but compared to other schools online class systems such as Blackboard, I’ve found Moodle to be challenging design wise. Discussion boards are hard to decipher whose submitted a response, and you get a email every time someone posts in the class which can be excessive, especially it its not directed towards you. The class structure just feels unorganized. My professor is very kind and helpful though, I just feel that the campus needs to update their online class systems.
Start Your Review of Cape Cod Community College
Cape Cod Community College (4Cs) is a great college at which to begin one's college education. What 4Cs lacks in dorms it makes up for with a tight-knit campus community and with intelligent, helpful professors. Instructors provide students with as much or as little assistance as they may want, and the course material is always intellectually stimulating and informative. More or less, the administrative staff were also accommodating. Active and engaging clubs and cocurricular activities supplement one's academic track and give one a sense of belonging at 4Cs, if one affiliates oneself with one or a few of these groups. 4Cs is a respectable college that is often overlooked by residents and commuters alike.
The Cape Cod Community College is brimming with opportunity--opportunity to learn in an intimate environment, opportunity to be cultured in the international environment , the opportunity to gain experience through college life, opportunity to experience great cuisine and diversity, and the opportunity to have a great college experience.
Overall, a wonderful school. Great Community and student life atmosphere. Professors and the courses are fine and the tutoring services are always there when you need them. Only thing I would change is to update the quality of the building to be more modern.
The professors at Cape Cod Community College along with other faculty members genuinely care about your education and well being. "CCCC" has plenty of ways to be involved on campus, ranging from a variety of different clubs to internships offered. Cape Cod Community College had been one of the best decisions regarding my academic career!
I love Cape Cod Community College. It is an affordable school with major benefits. Two years at CCCC will give you a tuition discount at any state school. The advisors are extremely helpful, the school is updated, location right off the highway, caring professors, and great food! All the employees are very involved in the school making it a great choice!
I completed the lpn-rn program at cccc. It was a challenging program. I wormed full time while I attended. I felt that I learned a lot and would recommend the progr am to other lpns.
I love this school. It has amazing professors whom are dedicated to helping you succeed. The location is right in Hyannis in a good location near the mall as well as the highway. I am glad I went here and look forward to getting my degree this May.
Most students I have talked to have gotten a lot of opportunities for moving on to better places and acquiring higher degrees.
My experience with professors and courses has been extremely positive, the teachers have been really helpful whenever i have trouble and always answer my questions.
Everyone values what they are studying and work toward their goals daily
The process of using my major in a career is fun
I absolutely love my experience at this college
Good class size. However, profs. voiced the opinions they wanted, which I think they should not, as students are there to learn and listen to ALL opinions and think for themselves, not spew what the profs. are voicing.
Thought me how to open up, not be plastic. Also forced me to go out of my comfort zone, which was great!
Start Your Review of Cape Cod Community College
Lafayette is mostly an engineering school, econ. mostly the rest ( like me). Workload, though hard, was fair.
Those were the best times of my life!! You have to think, not just sail through! I remember one professor who was mostly a consultant to companies. He taught because he wanted to! He used case studies, and said that we have to put all our recommendations on one page. He said that in the real world, people will not read 2 pages. Condense!. Glad he showed that there is a difference between college and the " real world"
Online courses are very convenient for me, I do not drive but I commute to school so my class selections have to be based around myself and other's schedules to get to and from school. With that being said, online courses lack a social interaction that I think is beneficial in learning and growing as a person.