Cape Cod Community College Reviews

I love this school. It has amazing professors whom are dedicated to helping you succeed. The location is right in Hyannis in a good location near the mall as well as the highway. I am glad I went here and look forward to getting my degree this May.
Most students I have talked to have gotten a lot of opportunities for moving on to better places and acquiring higher degrees.
My experience with professors and courses has been extremely positive, the teachers have been really helpful whenever i have trouble and always answer my questions.
Review Cape Cod Community College
Everyone values what they are studying and work toward their goals daily
The process of using my major in a career is fun
I absolutely love my experience at this college
Good class size. However, profs. voiced the opinions they wanted, which I think they should not, as students are there to learn and listen to ALL opinions and think for themselves, not spew what the profs. are voicing.
Thought me how to open up, not be plastic. Also forced me to go out of my comfort zone, which was great!
Lafayette is mostly an engineering school, econ. mostly the rest ( like me). Workload, though hard, was fair.
Those were the best times of my life!! You have to think, not just sail through! I remember one professor who was mostly a consultant to companies. He taught because he wanted to! He used case studies, and said that we have to put all our recommendations on one page. He said that in the real world, people will not read 2 pages. Condense!. Glad he showed that there is a difference between college and the " real world"
Online courses are very convenient for me, I do not drive but I commute to school so my class selections have to be based around myself and other's schedules to get to and from school. With that being said, online courses lack a social interaction that I think is beneficial in learning and growing as a person.
The career services center does a great job making themselves available for students at all times of the day. They schedule events all of the time for students and also for particular classes.
The professors do a great job handling the material and teaching what is needed. The class sizes are usually anywhere from 15-32 students. The classes are often times not very challenging.
The professors do a great job teaching the coursework that goes along with each course but I often feel as I'm not being challenged.
Cape Cod Community College is a very affordable school for students looking to save as much money as possible on their General Education Requirements. That being said, in many of my classes I don't feel I'm being challenged enough so most of the courses aren't very attention grasping.
My school is extremely convenient and they have a very large number of classes available for everyone to enroll in . They are really flexible and they have hard classes and curriculum but it is possible to conquer and complete if you actually put forth effort.
They are outlined great and they use Moodle in a quick and timely fashion. They are just as difficult as regular classes but it is very easy to schedule a meeting with your teachers if there is any unclear material in the syllabus.
Review Cape Cod Community College
I am not really sure about this but i am thinking that it is going to be very difficult to transfer credits. This school has good Professors and classes but when it comes to advisers most of them have no idea what they are doing.
This part of the school could improve. There are not many alumni networks or job internships, i mean there are just poorly advertised you really have to look hard to find these offers.
The professors are the best part about this school. They notice hard work and they certainly help you if they can tell and they make sure other teachers know that you are a hard worker. I love the teachers and the courses are small therefore easier to handle than most schools.