Canton City Schools Adult Career & Technical Education Reviews

I am excited to further my education at this school. I have the flexibility to take classes in the amount of time I feel is appropriate for me. I can still have time to spend with my family and work while attending school.
I do not take online courses.
High graduation rates, high employment rates. They always check back with you throughout the next several years to see how you are progressing since graduation.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
Review Your College
The class sizes are not too big. The coursework is rigorous and demanding, yet manageable. They cover every aspect of your new profession and make you as prepared as possible for your new life.
This school has a high graduate and employment rate. The quality of the educators is varied and specific. All of the staff have some type of higher education relevant to the field you are entering and are very knowledgeable.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The LPN program I am enrolled in is an accelerated program. The curriculum is very intense and demanding. The workload is manageable if you are willing. The facility is always there should you ever fall behind or need anything.
I could not have asked for a better school. They are very interested in your education and helping you be a better student. Their always willing to help in any way possible and will do everything they can to help you succeed.