Canada College Reviews

My experience so far has been great. I cannot say I have expected much else or that what I needed has not been provided. All professors have been very helpful and insightful. The staff is friendly and always willing to lend assistance. Any help desired is available.
I like that I can get my general education out of the way before I transfer to University of California. The teachers are good at their jobs and the campus is absolutely beautiful.
Canada college offers an excellent middle college program for undergraduate students I high school seeking the help of college-level professors and a unique independent did learning environment. The teachers are helpful and
Start Your Review of Canada College
Completing my pre-requisites for Pharmacy school at Canada was a great experience. The teachers I've had, although very few to choose from because of the specific classes I need, were all very helpful and made me feel well prepared to start higher education. I also love how Canada offers STEM compared to their sister schools CSM and Skyline. Of course since it's a community college you won't get the "full college experience", but I still met people who I am still friends with now after transferring. It's a smart and cheaper way of attending college!
Great school. Love the CWA program (college for working adults). Professors are great and the course load isn't overwhelming. The CWA program also offers a lot of online courses and some Saturday courses.
What I liked about Canada College was the Professors and how helpful they were to the students, including me. One thing I would say Canada College can change is how clean the campus is. The campus looks not clean at times and I think they can do better with that.
Canada College is such a great campus. Classes are close to many different parking areas, and the teachers and staff are great! I have had such a wonderful time being here at Canada.
I love education in the college academic level especially at Cañada College. The faculty are serious, educated, resourceful, and willing to help the students in any shape or form. By being positively determined to achieve at college and often communicating with staff, faculty and classmates, has also strengthen my extroverted personality with no doubt more knowledgeable and building long lasting relationships to make a difference in my community. I have grown resilient and strengthen my grit to go forward in my education. I find it very important to often communicate with my counselors of any thoughts or questions I may have concerning my educational plan.
I love the environment and the teachers. I would like to see more job opportunities that would help an independent student pay rent.
Something I would change would be an increase in diversity of students. Other than that, the school is very well rounded with its academics and professors. Student life is also very accommodating.
Beautiful and welcoming campus. The resources at Cañada College have helped me get into an excellent 4-year college.
This is my second semester attending this campus. I enjoy the instructors and resources that are provided to the students. Small campus yet it has well prepare instructors and an environment that allows students to learn. I feel very supported by instructors and tutors that are always available wherever I seek for help. Very diverse campus and friendly staff and students. I have made and meet a lot of students whom , i have become better close. We share different cultures and customs but we respect each other and we are able to learn from each other. I commute for almost four hours each day in order to came to this campus. I have other Colleges near my house but I rather commute and be happy and learn in a safe environment that works for me. Canada College is a very unique College that keeps me motivated and one day I will transfer with less stress. Once, i complete my AS i will be ready to attend any University.
Cañada College excellent in every way. Professors care for their students and provide a variety of resources; staff are friendly and helpful; and provides a great amount of financial aid such as Cañada cash. This community college is great for those who want to transfer to a four year university or just earn an small degree.
Canada college is a great community college because they focus on the students more than anything else. Other colleges in the district tend to spend their money on agriculture or other things that do not relate to a students education, but Canada college takes the time, money, and effort to produce great students. They have so many accelerated programs, tutors, and scholarships that are all intended to benefit the students. They also seem to take the time to find great teachers, because I have not had a single bad experience at this school in comparison to the other community colleges I have taken classes at.
I'm attending CC part-time as a high-schooler, and I've had a great experience so far. Most of my professors have been fabulous; you can tell that most really love teaching their subjects. They also put a lot of effort into making sure everyone is succeeding in their classes. The workload (as a part-timer) is pretty straightforward and light.

The campus is nicely situated with an excellent view of the valley, although the weather can be quite windy. The buildings are pretty easy to find your way around and are well situated. However, the parking lots are really annoying; if you don't buy the semester-long parking permit you have to buy daily tickets--and the machines are often broken (I've gotten a citation in a lot with a broken machine).

Overall, CC is a great community college! I honestly like it better than the nearby Foothill College, as it's easier to find your way around campus and my professors so far have been just as good as the ones I've had at Foothill.
From what I have been told, such as the great academics and teachers, it truly seems like a good community college. Also, the campus is clean and nice looking.
I am going back to college after almost 30 years of being out of school. I am in the college for working adults program and I love it. Everyone is so supportive. I love it and it has made going back to school so much easier.
Start Your Review of Canada College
I love Cañada, I am currently a full time student. This place offers many types of clubs, tutoring programs, and mentoring to help students who have no idea what are the next steps to do to achieve their goal in school. Also, it's a place the provides support and offers the push that some students need. The campus is gorgeous and open with such a scenery. The students and the staff are very friendly.
What I like most about Canada College is the EOPS Program. It has helped me financially and has provided me with guidance and support towards accomplishing my academic goals. The counsellors are Freindly and welcoming.
there are night, day, and weekend classes from 8am to 9pm