Campbellsville University Reviews

I love Campbellsville University. However, I played for the varsity volleyball team and did not like that. The coach is very demanding and not very friendly.
Fantastic school that excels in nearly every area. This school is a hidden gem in Kentucky that doesn't garner the recognition it deserves. As far as small colleges go, you can't get much better than Campbellsville University!
I like how Campbellsville University will keep in touch with you during enrollment the entire process.
Start Your Review of Campbellsville University
I like that it offers online classes. The admission staff was helpful and courteous. I have been learning alot. Classes are easy to navigate through. The syllabus is provided for each class, keeping you informed of expectations.
I love it. It has a variety of students from many different backgrounds. The campus is nice and very well up kept. The instructors are always willing to and so are the students. I enjoy the diversity of the school. I am from the south and their are many students that comes from different countries.
Everyone is very, very friendly at Campbellsville University. It's a small school with a big heart. It's very easy to get help at the school. There's plenty of computer labs and a large library. Overall it's a very good experience.
Like anywhere else, you'll find amazing people and not so amazing people. The college is in a tiny town so your experience is really dependent on finding those awesome people. I would like to see a few more options for late night entertainment so students are less likely to find trouble.
I love that it has a faith based curriculum and everyone treats you like a friend. Education is first here but so is feeling welcome.
Great faculty and students with great programs! My only issue is that you are forced to attend certain events in order to earn "chapel credits" in order to graduate, where other schools don't require this; making it harder to graduate on time.
Campbellsville University is a small school in a small community. Everyone is connected and friendly. It is a beautiful campus and has an amazing atmosphere. The professors truly care and you are able to relate to them on a personal level. The biggest class size i have ever had was 28 people including the professor. I love this school and I think it will offer me many opportunities.
not a lot of announced parties
we are in a dry county
the school offers a variety of programs
security is highly visible and campus located by police station
they offer a wide variety of degrees
i have not lived on campus
not sure this is offered
Start Your Review of Campbellsville University
i feel that there needs to be more community involvement.
My school offers great programs for all students.
I don't know much about this.