1. Campbellsville, KY
  2. 4 Year

Campbellsville University Reviews

Great faculty and students with great programs! My only issue is that you are forced to attend certain events in order to earn "chapel credits" in order to graduate, where other schools don't require this; making it harder to graduate on time.
Campbellsville University is a small school in a small community. Everyone is connected and friendly. It is a beautiful campus and has an amazing atmosphere. The professors truly care and you are able to relate to them on a personal level. The biggest class size i have ever had was 28 people including the professor. I love this school and I think it will offer me many opportunities.
we are in a dry county
not a lot of announced parties
the school offers a variety of programs
security is highly visible and campus located by police station
they offer a wide variety of degrees
  • College Junior
  • Value
i have not lived on campus
not sure this is offered
i feel that there needs to be more community involvement.
My school offers great programs for all students.
I don't know much about this.
  • College Sophomore
  • Value
Some teachers care a lot more than others
The lower price dorms are very uncomfortable to be in, and hard to focus. The nice dorms are overpriced, and still difficult to have a decent study environment.
  • College Sophomore
  • Housing
We do not have Greek Life.
Athletics are a big part of this University. Everyone supports everyone, and tries to be involved as much as possible.
I love the atmosphere that is provided, and most of the teachers truly care about your success. I feel that some teachers are there to just get paid.
Bad professors, poor quality of education.
People are attacked on campus frequently, mostly abused by professors verbally and I wouldn't doubt they are also physically abusive as well. Robert Gaddis is a person that taught at the school that has been verbally abusive to students, and made them afraid to go to class. I have heard this from many students.
Didn't use, but facilities look bad